Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every Thurdsay through August Mariners Boat Club has allowed Boat town to open the Old Bumpers
for Tiki Party Thursday's

come for drink, great food
and entertainment.

dockage is plentyful also parking

so mark your calander and start your weekends on the water Thursday's at Mariners Bumpers tiki parties all are welcome

thanks Boat Town for looking out for the boaters of the great area

see you all on the river side

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Jun 29 2009, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Every Thurdsay through August Mariners Boat Club has allowed Boat town to open the Old Bumpers
for Tiki Party Thursday's

come for drink, great food
and entertainment.

dockage is plentyful also parking

so mark your calander and start your weekends on the water Thursday's at Mariners Bumpers tiki parties all are welcome

thanks Boat Town for looking out for the boaters of the great area

see you all on the river side

Will keep it in mind if I ever decide to spend Thursday nights on the boat.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I drive by there everyday hoping they would open it back up to the public as I was too young to go to Bumpers I believe. (i am 30, when did they close)

Anyway, I love tiki bars and this is really close to the boat, can't wait!!!!

Great Job Boat Town and Mariners!!!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(Mister Kay @ Jun 30 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I drive by there everyday hoping they would open it back up to the public as I was too young to go to Bumpers I believe. (i am 30, when did they close)

like two or three years ago. when did you start drinking? I'm sure most of us started in high school.

·
Registered
188 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jun 30 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mister Kay @ Jun 30 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I drive by there everyday hoping they would open it back up to the public as I was too young to go to Bumpers I believe. (i am 30, when did they close)

like two or three years ago. when did you start drinking? I'm sure most of us started in high school.

That is when i moved to harrison township from SCS, guess I never went over to the clinton river before I moved on up to the HT!!!!

I didn't start drinking until I was 21 as that is the legal age and I don't break the good laws of this state or nation.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I think Mariner's bought Bumpers 4 years ago and they closed before the sale.

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
Come up for some good drinks and some awesome food. We have Steve LeBeau playing the guitar on the patio. Definately a great time. Plenty of dockage for everyone!
Hope to see everyone there! Help to make this a success!

Also....
Friday night and Saturday night I have the beer tent set up at Blue Lagoon Marina for our 2nd annual 4th of July celebration.

We have food, drinks & entertainment on both nights and of course the Belle Maer/MacRay fireworks on Saturday night.

Come by boat or car, plenty of dockage available! Call 586-463-1020 fo dockage reservations.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts