Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I've been storing my dad's fishing boat (and getting it wet once in a while) since he moved out of state a few years back. Neither of us get a chance to use it very much. Today he called saying that he might have a buyer for it and is wondering what it's worth. Below are some pics. It's a 1998 with a 75 hp.

I'd appreciate any honest opinions of price range from those in the know.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Go to this Website & enter the boat info & it should give you a good idea of what it's worth.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Assuming it is clean with nothing major wrong and electronics are not too fancy......

I'd ask $6000 and expect to get $5500. JMHO.

I may be way off-base, I've never boat one like that - however this spring, my buddy found a very clean, late 90s, 16.5' Lund Angler side console with a 75 hp merc and basic electronics and paid $6800.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
The boat stripped down with a 40 hp avg retail is $3200. Given the bells and whistles and bigger engine and the state of the economy....

$6000 - $5000

it depends on how nad you want to get rid of it really...

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Boat looks familiar
Mine was a 1995 with a 115 on the back. Sold for $7K 5 years ago with brand new graph/gps, downriggers, rodholders, and a 5 hp 4 stroke. I think your selling price will be somewhere between 4000 and 4500 if you want to sell it this fall

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Attachments

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to those that replied. I appreciate the feedback. I'm thinking of taking the Tracker out tomorrow morning to get her wet one more time.

The one with 115 must have moved out pretty good. Running solo with the 75 the speedo gets over 50 although I'm not sure how accurate it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.