Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased a "new-to-me" boat (29-footer) and am looking for a boat-well/dock for this summer somewhere between the Detroit River and about 10-mile Rd. I would appreciate any suggestions of safe,reasonaly-priced,etc. possibilities out there. Thanks.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
There are LOTS of marinas along Jefferson south of 10 mile. Since the season has started already there are deals to be had. Can't give you any specifics cuz we keep ours North of the Clinton. But you may want to check Jefferson Beach and Emerald City.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I am at the Shore Club just south of 9 (next to Fishbones) and like it. not many frills but has security and bathhouse. They have plenty of opening and I'm sure you could get a good price.

There is always Jeferson Beach, Michigan Harbor and many others there on the Nautical Mile. I agree with Stodge that there should be deals out there with the season starting and the economy being what it is.

Good luck and welcome

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
in the order of what I know of...starting at the north end...

St. Clair Shores city marina
miller marina (if there renting still)
michigan harbor
jefferson beach marina
emerald city marina

closer to down town
grosse point yacht club (but you have to be rich like Goose for this place)

thats all I know of

·
Registered
270 Posts
So now that you have a handle on the marinas in the area of what ur looking for ....what kind of boat did you purchase? 29ft...vedy cool!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Lac St Clair Park. Has giant pool, kiddie pool and water slide as well as concessions, private showers, picnic area, a bunch of stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts