Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are threads here and there that show who has what and such, but it is spread out all over the board and not in one master list.

We should have a master list pinned, maybe at the top of this forum, that lists the Boat Owner and Screen Name, name of the boat, type and size of boat, and dock location.

Not a "post your info here" thread that you have to scroll through but a one post pinned master list maintained by the moderator, maybe arrange alphbetically by screen name so it can be referenced and updated easily, probably only by the moderator (*HAMMER - can you handle this?)

What do you think? We could PM hammer our info to add to the list or update our entry as needed. And just boat owners on the list, no landlubbers!!!!

·
12,052 Posts
Great idea goose. Heck, there were peeps at beacon cove, and I didn't even know it. Also if there is any b.s. or talk about poop, I'm gonna delete it and keep the list clean. ONLY BOATS, PORTS, and NAMES. Agreed?

G

·
I like the idea!

I remember hearing that all the time last year from many boaters like Hammer. There are a ton of LSCN'ers within Beacon and Emerald. And a lot of them don't even know it.

This is a good idea.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I'm sure there is probably more than just me at Harbor Club North. WOuld be neat to know whom. If it is a go, you can count me in for the info.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
bobrob & clickity clunk 1999 24 ft regal commadore
Jefferson Beech Marina
well # A-039
Guest allways welcome.
586 242 5776

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Board names : HazyMemory & Cassie
Boat: 1987 268 SeaRay Sundancer
Colors: Blue and Gray
Boat name: HazyMemory (probably change soon)
Home port: Michigan Harbor (driveway in 04)
Length: 27'8"
Power: Single Mercury 330HP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts