Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of the forum page?? We used to be number one, now we are lost in all the schtuff?

Now why on earth did that happen? Were we very bad boathouse peeps in January????

Sowwy...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
My guess is that they are trying to get the main focus back on why this board was started in the first place.

At first I thought they completely deleted the Boathouse.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
You got it Snow!

We don't want to scare off the newbies that are looking for valid lake, fishing,or boating info.
Pauline -- nothing against the peeps! I love y'all!
This week has been much more peaceful than the last few. It really makes our jobs more enjoyable. Thank you!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
*correct me if I'm wrong I don't want to put words in the mouth of admin*

The change was made so that when boaters came to the site looking for information on the lake that would be the first thing they saw. Also everyone would have to scroll past the other fourms before coming here. I guess in the end it was to spark up more action in the other fourms. Also will be trying to move boating topics to the other fourms. That way they will not get pushed to page 2 so quick.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Gee and I thought the fishing forum was more important....lol
Not to mention that the sponsors get a full scroll.....
Good move, I recognized it and the light bulb went off immediately.

Mini

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jan 21 2004, 10:56 AM)You got it Snow!

Yay!

What do I win?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 21 2004, 01:25 PM)another limo ride valid only on tuesday's between 1000 and 1400...

hooray!

We never did use that thing.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jan 21 2004, 01:28 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 21 2004, 01:25 PM) another limo ride valid only on tuesday's between 1000 and 1400...

hooray!

Good one P.

Mini
So, now we're insulting sponsors.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jan 21 2004, 01:43 PM)Are you a sponsor now Snow? lol

Just jazzing you bro....

Mini
No, but the sponsor donated that limo ride that I won.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jan 21 2004, 02:01 PM)Understood, but if she was stating a fact....oh well never mind.

Mini
That's why I was able to laugh at it too. It wasn't poking fun at me. It was poking fun at the prize.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jan 21 2004, 04:34 PM)some times it is hard to tell people about the board when it is hard to find the boathouse.
Hard to find??

There's a link to it right on the home page!!

It's only a click away!

I know that some people have trouble figuring out which forum to post in -- but finding the Boathouse is easy!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts