Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Anyone Interested? Two matching sandy blonde cuties. My customer didn't find them very cute in his boat today so now I have them here at home. They need serious TLC very small I have to work all weekend. Yhey would make a great pair for someone wanting 2.

Call me tomorrow at the Marina or post tonight

Sue 586-772-4200

Anyone interested in Pictures contact me I have them in an email

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Are they long hair kitties??? I am allergic, but my daughter (5) really wants one and the long hairs don't bother me as much. Any pics?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They don't appear to be long haired, they are only maybe 4 or 5 weeks. I will have them with me at ECH tomorrow

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are really cute as pairs if you are gone alot they keep each other company. I took 2 home 8 years ago and they were so cute especially when hand raised. I can take a picture in the morning call me at the office after 10. 586-772-4200 Sue

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
That is very young! Poor things
I will be gone over the weekend, but am very interested. At that age it is hard to tell the hair length....

My cell is 248-703-5117 (No phone calls at 3 in the a.m. guys...it'll be on the boat and I won't!) Call me Tuesday and we will talk.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Problem I will call you tuesday. We also sent three 1 week old ones tot he rescue to be raised. They will be ready to go soon. I will call you.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Do you need help caring for them? I have a lot of time if i want it this weekend. Are they eating on their own or do you need to hand feed?

I'm in warren and willing to help but they need to go to a home or back to you after the holiday.

Let me know please.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(ECHSUEHOME @ May 23 2003, 09:05 PM)We are set for the weekend but if you hear of a home it would be great
Will do! Good Luck & thanks for having a place in your heart for them right now!

G

·
(Hi Sue, it's Christine & Bill from Friday... We're getting ready to leave, but I thought I'd check the board before we load up the car)

Bill and I saw these kitties and held them for about an hour yesterday. At first, they acted like they haven't been around humans, but they liked being held and cuddled. They may be feral, but with the right nurturing I think they'll be good independent pets. They should probably stay together if the adopter can handle it. They've got medium hair now, but who knows what will come in later. I'm sensitive to short-hairs (long-hairs don't bother me), and I didn't sneeze at all when I held these two. I looked and thought they're both male, but it's hard to tell at their age.

Good luck, Sue, and thanks for all your help yesterday. Hopefully we'll only need to call you to tell you the deal went well, and we're hauling the boat home.

~Christine & Bill
(Freckles & Bill272)

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Even though your customer was not thrilled to find them they should have been left there. The mother would have come back to find them.

Please, Please, if you can't find a home for them give me a PM and I will get them to a good rescue league that will adopt them out.

Right now if they are as young as you say they are they are very vulnerable. You will probably need to bottle feed them. Pet stores carry cat milk and tiny bottles. It doesn't need to be heated or anything. Also make sure they have a very warm place to sleep. These are essential so they don't go into any kind of shock. I got a kitten that was too young and we went through all of this.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ May 24 2003, 10:11 AM)Even though your customer was not thrilled to find them they should have been left there. The mother would have come back to find them.

Please, Please, if you can't find a home for them give me a PM and I will get them to a good rescue league that will adopt them out.

Right now if they are as young as you say they are they are very vulnerable. You will probably need to bottle feed them. Pet stores carry cat milk and tiny bottles. It doesn't need to be heated or anything. Also make sure they have a very warm place to sleep. These are essential so they don't go into any kind of shock. I got a kitten that was too young and we went through all of this.
That is a very good thought..... a good eye to see if "Mom" comes back is very important!!!!!!! You will need to take her in too!

Boss, can you please send me the name and # of the rescues you refer to???? Please! I dont want to, but the (no-kill) shelters i know of are closed and i have to transfer peeps to the HS.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
ECHSUEHOME I sent you a pm with the times I'll be available today....I am not bringing my daughter.....I want to see if they fester up my allergies first.....

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Threecrabs, if you do find that the kitten or once it becomes a cat that the dander bothers you there are several things you can do for it. Your local vet should sell them.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ May 27 2003, 10:55 AM)Threecrabs, if you do find that the kitten or once it becomes a cat that the dander bothers you there are several things you can do for it.
Yeah, like get rid of the cat.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts