Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,474 Posts
Do you need help caring for them? I have a lot of time if i want it this weekend. Are they eating on their own or do you need to hand feed?

I'm in warren and willing to help but they need to go to a home or back to you after the holiday.

Let me know please.

· Registered
2,474 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ May 24 2003, 10:11 AM)Even though your customer was not thrilled to find them they should have been left there. The mother would have come back to find them.

Please, Please, if you can't find a home for them give me a PM and I will get them to a good rescue league that will adopt them out.

Right now if they are as young as you say they are they are very vulnerable. You will probably need to bottle feed them. Pet stores carry cat milk and tiny bottles. It doesn't need to be heated or anything. Also make sure they have a very warm place to sleep. These are essential so they don't go into any kind of shock. I got a kitten that was too young and we went through all of this.
That is a very good thought..... a good eye to see if "Mom" comes back is very important!!!!!!! You will need to take her in too!

Boss, can you please send me the name and # of the rescues you refer to???? Please! I dont want to, but the (no-kill) shelters i know of are closed and i have to transfer peeps to the HS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.