Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Anyone Interested? Two matching sandy blonde cuties. My customer didn't find them very cute in his boat today so now I have them here at home. They need serious TLC very small I have to work all weekend. Yhey would make a great pair for someone wanting 2.

Call me tomorrow at the Marina or post tonight

Sue 586-772-4200

Anyone interested in Pictures contact me I have them in an email

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are really cute as pairs if you are gone alot they keep each other company. I took 2 home 8 years ago and they were so cute especially when hand raised. I can take a picture in the morning call me at the office after 10. 586-772-4200 Sue

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
That is not even funny!! Yuck!!

Look how cute how can you even think that. Of course if I don't rid of them they will be food for a German Shorthair Pointer, she won't stop scratching at the door.

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Lisa,
I really appreciate your patience. I have two leads that will take both but you never know, the other three will be ready from the rescue next week also. I will call you as soon as I hear from them
Sue

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
To all interested, the kittens may have a new home, we will find out tonight. I sent an email to my address book and all recipent told two friends and so on and so on...

As a result, a nice lady just had to put her elderly cat down and is very very excited to keep them both.

Further updates tomorrow

Sue

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.