Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
14,436 Posts
That is very young! Poor things
I will be gone over the weekend, but am very interested. At that age it is hard to tell the hair length....

My cell is 248-703-5117 (No phone calls at 3 in the a.m. guys...it'll be on the boat and I won't!) Call me Tuesday and we will talk.

· Registered
14,436 Posts
QUOTE(KoreanDeli @ May 27 2003, 01:27 PM)Leave in paper bag on side of office, I will pick up this evening, serving new dish for happy customers tonight!!!!
Eddie, Is that you???? You sick puppy!

Hi Sue........I am only able to take one still......If nobody wants to take both, keep my number and I'll come see them to see if they bother me and if I'm fine, I'll take one. Good luck to you.

· Registered
14,436 Posts
QUOTE(KoreanDeli @ May 27 2003, 01:37 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 27 2003, 12:36 PM) QUOTE(KoreanDeli @ May 27 2003, 01:33 PM) ....taste like chicken - fur sometimes get in mouth though !!!!
Are you talking about p____cats???

I say chicken - not tuna, you have strange tastes her is states united.
Well, we need Topic Police cuz we were talking about kittie kats!

Bye, Eddie!

· Registered
14,436 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ May 27 2003, 06:29 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 27 2003, 12:31 PM) QUOTE(KoreanDeli @ May 27 2003, 01:27 PM) Leave in paper bag on side of office, I will pick up this evening, serving new dish for happy customers tonight!!!!
Eddie, Is that you???? You sick puppy!

Hi Sue........I am only able to take one still......If nobody wants to take both, keep my number and I'll come see them to see if they bother me and if I'm fine, I'll take one. Good luck to you.
By that picture those kittens are definitely short haired. They also look older than five weeks. More between five and eight weeks old.....
Looks like I'll still be on the look-out! Good things come to those who wait........Thanks for all your help, Boss! Appreciate it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.