Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
That is not even funny!! Yuck!!

Look how cute how can you even think that. Of course if I don't rid of them they will be food for a German Shorthair Pointer, she won't stop scratching at the door.

· Registered
14,436 Posts
QUOTE(KoreanDeli @ May 27 2003, 01:27 PM)Leave in paper bag on side of office, I will pick up this evening, serving new dish for happy customers tonight!!!!
Eddie, Is that you???? You sick puppy!

Hi Sue........I am only able to take one still......If nobody wants to take both, keep my number and I'll come see them to see if they bother me and if I'm fine, I'll take one. Good luck to you.

G

·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 27 2003, 12:36 PM)QUOTE(KoreanDeli @ May 27 2003, 01:33 PM) ....taste like chicken - fur sometimes get in mouth though !!!!
Are you talking about p____cats???

I say chicken - not tuna, you have strange tastes her is states united.

· Registered
14,436 Posts
QUOTE(KoreanDeli @ May 27 2003, 01:37 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 27 2003, 12:36 PM) QUOTE(KoreanDeli @ May 27 2003, 01:33 PM) ....taste like chicken - fur sometimes get in mouth though !!!!
Are you talking about p____cats???

I say chicken - not tuna, you have strange tastes her is states united.
Well, we need Topic Police cuz we were talking about kittie kats!

Bye, Eddie!

· Registered
343 Posts
Dont worry about seperating them too much, I got a kitten from my sister two weeks ago, and my niece who is 9 yrs old was so happy that she would be able to come over and see it. It was one of four and she could only keep one. They came over yesterday and brought the kitten my niece kept. Well these kittens were terrified of each other, and hissing, like they had no clue they were sisters at all.

Then they started playing, my kitten kicked my nieces' kittens A$$, I think my 3 yr old cats rough playing with my kitten taught it a thing or two, and my kitten taught its sister a thing or two....

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Lisa,
I really appreciate your patience. I have two leads that will take both but you never know, the other three will be ready from the rescue next week also. I will call you as soon as I hear from them
Sue

· Registered
1,810 Posts
Rob you're little satan kitten taught me a thing or 2 after the LSCN bash. For those of you that didn't hear this I walked from the Tin Fish to Rob's the 10 miles, ok 1 mile but it seemed like 10 that night. He wasn't around but thankfully I was resourceful and got in anyway. Well I'm sleeping on the couch and his cute little kitten bats me across the nose, I reach down to feel the blood dripping off it! Little ^$#%#@*!

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
To all interested, the kittens may have a new home, we will find out tonight. I sent an email to my address book and all recipent told two friends and so on and so on...

As a result, a nice lady just had to put her elderly cat down and is very very excited to keep them both.

Further updates tomorrow

Sue

· Registered
2,308 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 27 2003, 12:31 PM)QUOTE(KoreanDeli @ May 27 2003, 01:27 PM) Leave in paper bag on side of office, I will pick up this evening, serving new dish for happy customers tonight!!!!

Hi Sue........I am only able to take one still......If nobody wants to take both, keep my number and I'll come see them to see if they bother me and if I'm fine, I'll take one. Good luck to you.
By that picture those kittens are definitely short haired. They also look older than five weeks. More between five and eight weeks old.....

· Registered
14,436 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ May 27 2003, 06:29 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 27 2003, 12:31 PM) QUOTE(KoreanDeli @ May 27 2003, 01:27 PM) Leave in paper bag on side of office, I will pick up this evening, serving new dish for happy customers tonight!!!!

By that picture those kittens are definitely short haired. They also look older than five weeks. More between five and eight weeks old.....
Looks like I'll still be on the look-out! Good things come to those who wait........Thanks for all your help, Boss! Appreciate it.

· Registered
343 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ May 27 2003, 08:10 PM)Rob you're little satan kitten taught me a thing or 2 after the LSCN bash. .......Well I'm sleeping on the couch and his cute little kitten bats me across the nose, I reach down to feel the blood dripping off it! Little ^$#%#@*!

I'm waking up 10 times a night to that, and soon I'm gonna look like an amputee, but she goes in for the nail yanking soon, thank god!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.