Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 18 2003, 09:40 PM)Late October. Heat is great!!!!

I see you Laney.
Duh....

I SAID: (I REPEAT) : Mine ends when Hammer takes his boat out of the water

I thought you were eating dinner.

Unfortunatly when football season starts. The sacrifices parents make for their kids I tell ya

Still make day trips though up until the end of October.

QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 18 2003, 10:32 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 18 2003, 10:30 PM)

Still not liing this topic....Still alot of summer left!!!!

ditto

me three

he - he

Discussion starter · #32 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 18 2003, 10:30 PM)

Still not liing this topic....Still alot of summer left!!!!

Ok, chill! The reason I was asking is .......wanted to know when to do the Walkers Landing drawing. Since we are all die hard boaters, Oct 1 is fine. Peeps will still be out on the water, needing gas, beer, supplies!
Plenty of great boating weather left. Settle down kids.

IF the INSTIGATOR makes it in this season . . . I usually have to enjoy brushing the snow off the deck at least ONCE before putting her away! Usually mid-November.

Sad but just a fact of Michigan life.......

I usually wait until mid-November, have waited as long as Thanksgiving weekend. I like my neighbor's plan the best, out in November, back into the water in December down in Florida!

Well, i guess i really dont go by the norm (go figure)

i always say there are two boating seasons in Michigan.
soft water season and hard water season
my boat stays in the water year round, i bubble
and of course Xmas, new years, my b'day, valentines etc are celebrated on the boat!!

my boating season ends when i've worn out my welcome on whoever's taking me out...and since it's usually been my girl denise, october.

the seasons of fun...heck, they just meld right into each other!!!

so remember, boaters, although it is sad to end the boating season, there's still ALOT that we do together! try to think of that!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.