Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Boating Season

3K views 41 replies 30 participants last post by  fatcat660 
#1 ·
Some people go by calender instead of the weather. Do you boat until the canals freeze? Or put away the boat on a certain day?
We are usually on the water till the end of Sept. longer if the weather stays nice.

#3 ·
When My last die hard boat owning friend puts up for the year.

#11 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 18 2003, 08:35 PM)That is a morbid question!!!

It's done by mid-October because in-out service ends on the 15th of that month for me
I'll wear a coat
I've boated in March and late November.........love it all.
Your in-out service ends in mid Oct............Am I gonna have to have a talk with 3crabs???? ............................................Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh the boat. Never mind!

I've water skied in march dodging ice chunks. You guys think mid summer Moot shrinkage is a bit@h!!

#13 ·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Aug 18 2003, 08:43 PM)
Your in-out service ends in mid Oct............Am I gonna have to have a talk with 3crabs???? ............................................Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh the boat. Never mind!

I've water skied in march dodging ice chunks. You guys think mid summer Moot shrinkage is a bit@h!!

You've been hanging with me too much this summer <_<
You've picked up my dirty habits!

Shrinkage.........I'm cringing for you

#14 ·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Aug 18 2003, 07:43 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 18 2003, 08:35 PM) That is a morbid question!!!

It's done by mid-October because in-out service ends on the 15th of that month for me
I'll wear a coat

#18 ·
I'll hang it up when the temps get too close to freezing. Hey I've got all the snowmobile gear. Now why all the talk about the end of the season? Live the life NOW you're making me depressed!!!!!!!!

#20 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 18 2003, 08:50 PM)QUOTE(Boater2be @ Aug 18 2003, 07:43 PM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 18 2003, 08:35 PM) That is a morbid question!!!

I'll wear a coat

Sorry ThreeCrabs
LMCLAO, too!!!!!!!!!

Mine ends whenever Hammer takes his boat out of the water

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.