Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because of my working schedule, the weather or other social outings I have not seen my boat for almost 4 weeks now! I have yet to make it out to the Moot or even tie up with other boaters for an afternoon. I have only made it to a restaurant one time by boat.... And I'm not sure how many time I have been fishing this season..? This is really sad... I should be shot!!! Maybe I should take the next few days off and go out fishing?? My trip this week to Oshawa, Ontario has been cancelled until next week...
Are there any other PEEPS out there who's working/social schedule have minimized your boating season...

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
That totally sucks! I have only been screwed by a couple social events (weddings) other than that nothing keeps me from the boat!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
What a big bummer, PF! I try not to let anything come between me and boating! Get out there and enjoy the rest of the season. YOu can boat til Oct or early Nov. if you are a die-hard!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I get out as much as possible. Late in the week and weekends I typically have to either work on surveys or help some sort of family member with a broken something or other. I have mostly been a weeknight boater this year.

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
i lived on my boat for years and basically missed maybe 3 days total in 4-5 years of boating. bought a house and still spend about half the time on the boat. havent made it out as often tho

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I've been working alot of hours lately, and haven't had much time to get out there either.

The fact that I don't own a boat doesn't help much either <_<

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I can TOTALLY relate to wanting to be out on the water and not being able to go because of my work and school priorities. It $ucks sometimes... <_<

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Can relate. My husbands been working 7 days for 5 weeks now and he was on 6 days before that since May. Yesterday was the first full day we've been out in I can't remember when.
Pretty depressing...

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's it.... I can't take it anymore... I called the wife up and "ASKED" if it's okay if I take off tomorrow and go out fishing... She said sure go and have fun.. What a gal... Now, where to go and catch some perch and walleyes??? MaryJane I'll toot the horn as I pass by your house...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts