Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's too nice to sit home. I'll be on the lake for a couple hours after work. Anyone else?

Jabber?
Deuce?
AJU?
Peg?
??

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Where and when

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AJU- Out afloat somewhere with a few cold sodas!

James - it's tough being me
I've put over 115 hours on my boat this season...

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
That's awesome Stace, I'm sure I have a bunch but probably not as much as you. I get more on the weekends from my runs over there all the time but I only used it twice during the week this year. School, work, business, volleyball and the gym when I can fit it in doesn't leave a lot of time Mon - Fri!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'll be leaving to setting the boat back in the pond in about 20 min. If you haven't left yet where'll you be?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'll moniter 69 have a radio?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
just got in and just got a LOT of SH*t from some of ya'll! lol!
sorry if we got to spend the entire day (10am to 8pm) on the water!

yes, we intended to get to jack's, but after 10 hrs on the water, i'm SURE you could see why we are now safe at home and NOT on the road driving to jack's! we earned this pillow, we earned this buzz, and dammit... hopefully we get to do it again tomorrow!
wahoooooooooooo!
we love you guys-- hopefully you love us enough to understand and appreciate us being safe. (of course, i'm about to do things to rump that the animals ain't seen before!!)

truly- sorry if we made anyone mad(firecracker, sosassy, duece) by not showing up.. but hey! i AIN'T driving drunk from here!

ps--mr big is on his way!
love ya'll!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 11 2003, 08:04 PM)just got in and just got a LOT of SH*t from some of ya'll! lol!
sorry if we got to spend the entire day (10am to 8pm) on the water!

yes, we intended to get to jack's, but after 10 hrs on the water, i'm SURE you could see why we are now safe at home and NOT on the road driving to jack's! we earned this pillow, we earned this buzz, and dammit... hopefully we get to do it again tomorrow!
wahoooooooooooo!
we love you guys-- hopefully you love us enough to understand and appreciate us being safe. (of course, i'm about to do things to rump that the animals ain't seen before!!)

truly- sorry if we made anyone mad(firecracker, sosassy, duece) by not showing up.. but hey! i AIN'T driving drunk from here!

ps--mr big is on his way!
love ya'll!!
CK is going to violate rump with lube and unmentionables again.....LOL !!!
Rump your twisted bro !, now i know why you walk funny

CK, Rumpy and lube in a tree
CK say bend over
i got sumpin for thee
Rumpy bends over
and he grins and bears it
CK's dubble dawng....
Rumpy babe, see i told you we could share it.

YOU ARE SICK !
She pm'd that to me !

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
fast eddie, you are one SICK F*$&k! lol!
but we did laugh a lot at that....

... and ran out of lube! loL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts