Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are boatless this weekend due to a blown outdrive.
We have never had to do this before but we were wondering if we can scam a ride with anyone to the Moot on Saturday. The only thing is that we can only be gone for 9-10 hours because of our dog unless if we know that we are going to be out longer and I can get my dogsitter to come and let him out.

any offers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin and Sarah (the broken p-29's)

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I'd love to help you guys out but we have a wedding Saturday. My boat is up here at Lighthouse Cove if you want to use it.

·
Registered
954 Posts
sorry I am work this weekend. Come on peeps Kevin has taken many others out. It's time to return his hospitality.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Milord @ Aug 7 2003, 10:47 AM)I'd love to help you guys out but we have a wedding Saturday. My boat is up here at Lighthouse Cove if you want to use it.
You must trust us a lot!! Thanks for the offer but we would feel funny taking someone else's boat.

That is very generous of you.

·
12,052 Posts
Tell hubby to quit breaking it by racing everyone.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I do trust Kevin a lot, I have been with him in a boat enough times to know that he would treat my boat better than I do!

G

·
i would take you out , theres just one problem.
i dont own a boat.
i do however have a rubber duck !
i saw you comming in sat evening at the mouth of the clinton river.
i was under the light at the point fishing.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
I wish I had a boat to return the favor of your generous hospitality. RELIEVED to know that I was nowhere in sight when the outdrive went!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 7 2003, 12:08 PM)I wish I had a boat to return the favor of your generous hospitality. RELIEVED to know that I was nowhere in sight when the outdrive went!
There was a picture of you in the boat though. I will send you the bill when the new outdrive comes in!! ha,ha

Thanks everyone for the offers, we really appreciate it.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Well now, if i could have gotten a little help on mine earlier this year, we could go out on mine !

but i worked as much if not more on the p29 than i did on mine !

No problem though !

wish mine was up and running !

It is a shame what ***** (sp) did to kevin with that drive last year. What kevin got a whole 25 hr on it before the gear went ?! That is sad

·
Registered
387 Posts
Kevin is always welcome on my boat...

Unfortunetly, my boat will be 500 miles away this weekend (Houghton). Sorry guys, good luck in you search.

Eddie,
I heard all about Zelke from Kevin after the first fun run. As crappy as that was, it's about par for the course. As powerboaters, we've all got our "Battle Stories" to share. It's all part of the game I suppose.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts