Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to be in Port Huron for Boatnight tonight? Maybe the Zebra bar? Might be hitting it with a couple buddies!

Just looking for some Boathouse folks tonight.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I will be there but not by choice, I was told I had to work it. The worse part is I don't start until 6 pm. I get to put up with the drunks until they all pass out. It sure is going to be a LONG night.

·
Registered
714 Posts
YEP we will be there!!!!I hope it doesnt rain!!It should be a blast.Im gonna bring a warm coat, Its gonna be a chilly there.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Never been up to Port Huron via boat before, but would love to make the trip. Maybe someone can give me coordinates for Port Huron or the marina there. Do you need reservations at the marina or is it first come? From South Channel, how long of a ride is it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
It takes about 1 1/2 hr. or so depending on where you are leaving from in the south channel. I do not have the coordinates for Port Huron but just head north you can't miss the entrence into the Black river it will be right by the old drawbridge that is always up (it is not in use anymore) and you enter just south of it. Here is a phone number for marina reservations you can call and ask if they have any left 810-984-9744. Hope to meet some peeps on the river.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Have fun this weekend, I will not be out in my boat!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'll be going via car! there's a bacardi party at the phyc!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts