Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Was there a story with the pics?? I'm just wondering if the driver was ejected from the boat or if there were people aboard when the boat made, errr... what would you call that...landfall?...safe harbor?... a shore excursion?

BTW, this would make a great PSA for wearing lanyards when you're boating. The shore looks pretty deserted there, but it could just as easily have been something like Metro Beach on a holiday weekend...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just found the pics and thought I would share them. There was no story with them to post.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i like how the guy drives his boat half way across the field then puts the cover on it so it does not get dirty inside...at least it looks like soft ground, hope there was not much damage to it. no parts or fiberglass laying around.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Aggressortom @ Dec 14 2003, 08:34 PM)That's what happens with you drive with the cover on

Now that is funny tom ! LOL !!!!!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I have a similar picture from a few years ago at Metro Beach that was in the newspaper when a sport cruiser mistook lights on shore at night for the bouy markers of the Black River! Just drove right onto the beach a hundred feet or so. Maybe that's what happened here.

This would sure ruin your day, though!

·
Registered
299 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Dec 15 2003, 11:06 AM)I don't see any bow numbers on the boat...

Could be a USCG documented vessel then all they need is the small sticker on the boat probably under the cover..

Coast Gaurd Documentation

Maybe he couldn't find a trailer so he could polish his props at duh ramp

you know cause all dem hot rods prower load

Tony

1 - 18 of 18 Posts