Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year we were able to get a group rate on tow insurance through BoatUS. Are we able to do the same this year?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I remember Capt Rob telling me abouut that i think it was u.s towing though not boat U.S. id like to find out about it too.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I think SeaTow is a good deal. It's 119.00 per year and they will come out to you wherever you are broken and will try to help fix the problem and if it's not easy, they will tow you wherever you want to go with no charge more than the 119

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I just renewed my Boat US membership at the discounted rate. If you received the discount last year you will automatically recieve it again as long as the group # stays active. The LSCN group discount number was GA83174Y.

Hope that helps. In reguards to additional tow insurance through BOAT US I'am at a loss.

Michigan Marine Salvage on the Clinton River was offering a discount to LSCN peeps last year.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(daileyinterest @ Mar 1 2004, 05:11 PM)I just renewed my Boat US membership at the discounted rate. If you received the discount last year you will automatically recieve it again as long as the group # stays active. The LSCN group discount number was GA83174Y.

Hope that helps. In reguards to additional tow insurance through BOAT US I'am at a loss.

Michigan Marine Salvage on the Clinton River was offering a discount to LSCN peeps last year.
Yes , Michigan Salvage was a good deal $59.99 . I hope They will be offering a discunt this year

·
Registered
991 Posts
I found out State Farm will cover towing for the boat. I was out last year and my buddy slammed into the sandbar between Fisher and the Middle Channel (don't ask). He has Allstate and they covered the $1200 bill, so why does we need extra insurance for towing????

·
LSCN Sponsor
142 Posts
Yes it was Michigan Marine Salvage for $59 but my renewal was $95. Hopefully they will offer the discount again this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts