Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up. I will be on Bob Bauers Outdoor World Radio show Camp Two Fires again this Saturday morning. We will be discussing the upcoming Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Spring Fishing Classic Sale and Show AND giving props and plugs to the fine folks here at Lake St Clair Network. Listen in if you get a chance, or even call. I am supposed to be in the studio from 10:00-12:00.

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I will try to call in about 10:30 from Pittsburg to talk to you guys John. Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Pittsburgh

·
Registered
795 Posts
Boy I wish I could be at the Spring Classic this year at BPS. I'll be in Lansing at the boat show representing D & R Sporting (Ranger, Champion, Triton boats). I'm gonna miss all the nice people associated with the Classic @ BPS. If you folks haven't had the opportunity to get down to BPS, you are really missing out. All of the major fishing companies will have expert representatives there to explain the products in full detail. Don't miss out, besides this is the time of year that you can pepper Mini with all kinds of fishing questions, expecially when he's on stage. You folks don't really realize what you have hear at your disposal. Mini has to be one of the most honest and knowledgable guys out their, you ask a question and he challanges your mind for the answer. Alright enough of the Aurse kissing.

You my friend still owe me birthday drinks.......
Come to bowling Wednesday, you can witness the greatest grudge match on the east side.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
This has probably been posted before but can you tell us what station the show is broadcasted on please?

Jim

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Watch your back Mini....Joe's gonna hit you up for something!!...He hasn't sucked-up like that since he was "boatless"..LOL

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Duh!............... I knew that! I even have that station on one of my radio's buttons.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Listen in on SATURDAY!!!...not friday!!!!.....get some sleep Mini!!!..LOL

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanx Mac....someone else had to remond me that today too...Are you gonna go down to the station with me?

Mini

·
Capt'n Chris - LakeStClair.net
851 Posts
Mac and John,

Good job fellas. Your both naturals.

I listened as long as I could Saturday from 11:00 - 12:00. Caught most of Mac and a little of John.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Thnx Chris,....Bob's really a cool guy,...the first time we did his show, I was REAALLY nervous,...this last time was a piece of cake though.....got a LOT of call-in's too...Bob loved that!! (It was a good show though,...he had a lot of different guests on and he covered a wide variety of topics.....makes for good sat.a.m. listening!!) Seeya on the water....
Mac

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I will listen in. I will be in the truck on my way to BPS so will catch it when I can. Very much enjoy the show. Nice to see local talent shine - and you guys do. Great job.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts