Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone seems God did a catch and release on Bob today. I spoke with his wife (obiously a woman destined for sainthood) and she said the surgery went well and the docs did not have to crack open the old coot. If the rumor is correct Bob could be heard, under anesthesia, saying he needs to win his money back from a kid who's boat name is fishless
All is well at the Brunner house and My guess Bob will be home in a day or so. Doctors did say however that the rest of him does not look a day over ninety, So i guess he has that going for him.

Gregg

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Glad to hear Bob is doing well.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
That's awesome news,....i need to get a boat load of my pocket change back from him too......i haven't been able to wash my truck since last years' Camp Neeley!!!

Hope to see you soon Bob!!
Mac

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Knowing Bob, he'll be back on the water in no time. Bob and his family will stay in our prayers.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Get well soon Bob. Looking forward to another great weekend at Camp Neeley with you. My sides hurt for a week after!!! And remember, it was the East Coaster's idea. Mini and I had nothing to do with it.

Craig

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hey Bob,

It's good to hear that you'll be fine. Unlike the rest of the guys, I'll be more than happy to give you all of my loose change this fall. I'm also looking forward to your famous baked beans.

Don't let Craig and Mini fool you. They are NOT as inocnet as they would have you believe.

Take Care,

Marke

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Thanks everyone. Bob

·
Registered
192 Posts
We love ya Bob. . .talk to you Saturday? I'm picking up my boat from the dealer on Friday and hope to get out this weekend and most certainly during the week next week. When you gonna be ready to get back out? . . .B.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Great news.....Bob was fishing back when the Wooly-Mammoths were roaming, and will probably be fishing on Mars when everyday space-travel becomes a reality!!!

By the way, we're playing poker by MY rules this year at Camp Neeley.....my house, my rules!!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Note to Self:....Take more change up to Camp Neeley this fall,....you will need it!!

Obi Won had NOTHING over Bob Brunner..."WHO's Your YODA??!!"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts