Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 22 2003, 09:16 AM)Anybody else have this syndrome?

Work out and take care of body all summer... then once the bathing suit body is no longer necessary, take like a month or two off and eat whatever you want, skip the gym and generally enjoy the fruits of life?

This is awesome! Another week or two and I'll get back into the routine... but, damn... how nice to eat all the damn time and not care!
My problem is that when I was younger I could always eat, drink whatever I wanted to ... Weight was not a problem because you always run around more. Now that I'm older, I found out that it's a constant battle of the bulge.. No exercise just sitting around all day at the office and at home... I am trying to get into the routine of watching what I eat and to change my habits so that I can loose the 80 pounds that I have put on in the past 4 years... March 14th, 2004 is cruise day on Carnival for me and the family and I would like to look better around the pool/beaches without having people always trying to push me back into the ocean... If you eat, drink and let it get out of hand it will change your body structure for the worse. I wish that I could do what your doing Ms. P....

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I heard of a great place for women, IT FITS, 28750 Utica Rd., just south of 12 Mile Rd., (586) 552-3487. aerobics, weights, circuit, treadmills, bike, personal training, yoga.

Some hot blonde owns it.

LSCN discount!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Oct 22 2003, 11:10 AM)QUOTE(speedfreak @ Oct 22 2003, 10:38 AM) QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 22 2003, 09:19 AM) no, i usually start the summer in decent shape from working out all winter, then when the weather is nice and there are many parties and taking the boat out, and then the body goes to hell, i started my winter routine two weeks ago, hadn't really worked out all summer
Ditto. Same routine here.
Work out from LaborDay 'till Memorial Day. No time during summer!
Same here. Once summer hits, let the drinks flow and enjoy everyday I don't have to be in the gym.
I'm in the same boat... no pun intended. I re-newed my membership 2-3 weeks ago. Need to get rid of the luv handles. Noticed the jeans are gettin' a lil on the tight side too. I need to go shopping anyway, but refuse to buy bigger pants... NOT doin it!!! I'll work out till I'm back to where I was, then go shopping.

G

·
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 22 2003, 11:55 AM)IT FITS, 28750 Utica Rd., just south of 12 Mile Rd., (586) 552-3487.

Some hot blonde owns it.
Yah I was hitting on her at the bar the other day and I almost got to second base with her. She is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 22 2003, 10:16 AM)Anybody else have this syndrome?

Work out and take care of body all summer... then once the bathing suit body is no longer necessary, take like a month or two off and eat whatever you want, skip the gym and generally enjoy the fruits of life?

This is awesome! Another week or two and I'll get back into the routine... but, damn... how nice to eat all the damn time and not care!
I find it hard to believe that perfect little body could ever go to he$$......

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.