Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bon Fire. All invited. Party w/the newbies.

Had a great time with you all at Jack's, just want to invite you all for a good time on the east side.

Come join your host:
Donna Bella
Captain Dan
Noshame
Wingman
Wetbar
Evilshotgirl

Beer and food included

Depending on interest. Direcections and Phone numbers to follow.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Where is it?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hi Donna Bella, I met you at TNT's last Tuesday...I had the purple bellydancing costume on
I live off Groesbeck between 15 & 16...might be able to stop by for a few...there are so many LSCN events I can't go to all of them or I will have to go to rehab

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
that's my birthday!

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 3 2003, 03:02 PM)that's my birthday!

No way, really...this Friday?? I swear the fun never stops

·
Registered
741 Posts
Cool! We'll celebrate CK's B-Day Friday the 14th on the BRB and/or some bar then have a huge Bon Fire Party on Saturday the 15th.

Aren't all the girls getting together first with the BRB on the 14th then meeting up with the guys later?

Sounds like a great weekend!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Hmmmm, I've never been to a bonfire that was spelled as two words before. <_< What's the difference?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Bon Fire is the proper spelling according to the ancient latin word from wich it is derived.

Bon, from the latin word "Boun" meaning "large circular sub-terranian orifice". Fire, from the latin word "Fiero" meaning "burning substance were many villagers shall dance around and enjoy libations from cylindrical metal containers".

Ahhhhh....... I should have been a teacher. I just love educating the masses.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Captain Dan @ Nov 3 2003, 08:49 PM)Bon Fire is the proper spelling according to the ancient latin word from wich it is derived.

Bon, from the latin word "Boun" meaning "large circular sub-terranian orifice". Fire, from the latin word "Fiero" meaning "burning substance were many villagers shall dance around and enjoy libations from cylindrical metal containers".

whether or not it's spelled w/ one word or two.....I'll be there

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(Captain Dan @ Nov 3 2003, 08:49 PM)Bon Fire is the proper spelling according to the ancient latin word from wich it is derived.

After a lesson in linguistics like that, I how could I not be there to enjoy the festivities! Post a map, and I'll plan on coming!! KEWL!! And I'll bring many cylindrical metal containers filled with adult beverages!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ok, friday the 14th is the birthday bus run
saturday the 15th is the bonfire (and my actual birthday!)

hmmmm.... i just may have to be there.....

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Sounds like a plan.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts