1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, thank you! The new colors are going fast!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey jackie,
Me and my three boys were in there the other night (Sunday) And I have to say nice place. the lady behind the counter really diddnt know alot about fishing but I will tell you what, when I am answering questions from three boys she sure tried to answer as much as she could to help me out. Just wanted to thank your staff. and me and the boys did and will be spending money in there. Thank you.

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(fishingfreak @ Oct 7 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey jackie,
Me and my three boys were in there the other night (Sunday) And I have to say nice place. the lady behind the counter really diddnt know alot about fishing but I will tell you what, when I am answering questions from three boys she sure tried to answer as much as she could to help me out. Just wanted to thank your staff. and me and the boys did and will be spending money in there. Thank you.

THANK YOU. I TRY TO BE THERE AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. I WORKED EARLY SUNDAY. THAT WAS LIZ, SHE IS A CASHIER. MY STAFF KNOWS THAT THEY CAN CALL ME ANYTIME AT HOME TO TALK TO A CUSTOMER OR TO ANSWER QUESTIONS WHEN I CAN'T BE THERE. I AM SORRY I MISSED YOU. GET ONE OF THOSE LSCN MEMBER CARDS, I OFFER A 10% DISCOUNT ON MOST TACKLE.

·
Registered
303 Posts
QUOTE(Nautical Mile bp @ Oct 7 2009, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fishingfreak @ Oct 7 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey jackie,

THANK YOU. I TRY TO BE THERE AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. I WORKED EARLY SUNDAY. THAT WAS LIZ, SHE IS A CASHIER. MY STAFF KNOWS THAT THEY CAN CALL ME ANYTIME AT HOME TO TALK TO A CUSTOMER OR TO ANSWER QUESTIONS WHEN I CAN'T BE THERE. I AM SORRY I MISSED YOU. GET ONE OF THOSE LSCN MEMBER CARDS, I OFFER A 10% DISCOUNT ON MOST TACKLE.

Will do. I think I will be coming in tonight for some line, need to respool. Do you cary 30-40# big game line?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(fishingfreak @ Oct 8 2009, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Nautical Mile bp @ Oct 7 2009, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fishingfreak @ Oct 7 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey jackie,

Will do. I think I will be coming in tonight for some line, need to respool. Do you cary 30-40# big game line?

YES , I HAVE BOTH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.