Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Boodles Outing

3K views 50 replies 16 participants last post by  No More Mini 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello all:

Much whispering has occurred about this place, "boodles," and we've decided to make a night of it soon. Thinking next Thursday or Friday...

It is a small place, you can find the restaurant details here: Boodles

Looking to be a girlie evening!!!

Shandog
Pauligan
Moneyshot
canehdiangirl

mmmmmm the list seems pre-tty small... perhaps a raincheck if no interest????

#7 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 21 2003, 08:42 AM)Looks as if it is next Friday the 30th.

I'll call them tonight and see if I can get a reservation for like 12 or something... if there is that much interest.

So, for sure we have:

Shandog
Pauligan
MananaII
Manana
Snowmaker
Boss
c~girl, you and yours?
Don't "for sure" me yet. I haven't talked to the Boss yet.

#11 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 21 2003, 07:44 AM)will talk to Moneyshot..
.. I think we were doing Thursday because the Bachelorette/bachelor parties are on the fri/sat...

Moneyshot???
Thur or Fri works, The guys will be at the Bachelor Party on Friday, so we can do whatever. Perfect place for a low key night that night before the last hurrah on Saturday!

#12 ·
QUOTE(Boss @ May 21 2003, 09:32 AM)We can't. That is going to be an expensive weekend for us already. We are having a retirement dinner for my dad and we have a baptism to go to for my niece.
The Boss has spoken.

#14 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ May 21 2003, 09:32 AM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 21 2003, 07:44 AM) will talk to Moneyshot..
.. I think we were doing Thursday because the Bachelorette/bachelor parties are on the fri/sat...

Moneyshot???
Thur or Fri works, The guys will be at the Bachelor Party on Friday, so we can do whatever. Perfect place for a low key night that night before the last hurrah on Saturday!

Last Hurrah?

#16 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ May 21 2003, 08:43 AM)QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ May 21 2003, 09:32 AM) QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 21 2003, 07:44 AM) will talk to Moneyshot..

Moneyshot???

Last Hurrah?

Thats what the invite said.....

#17 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 21 2003, 08:42 AM)need modification again please...

Friday works. Your guy will be out with the guys that night and we don't want to drink too much on Friday anyways.
We are talking NEXT Friday right? Not this Friday?

#21 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ May 21 2003, 09:33 AM)With a line up like that......how can I not go.

Rerun - they said it's looking to be a girlie evening. Translation - Hoagie hunt. If you go then you will be considered "one of the girls"!! Stay away from the light Carol Ann!!!! Save face bro and come out with us!!

#24 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 21 2003, 10:37 AM)perhaps the Manana's after all????

Rerun, do you want to go? Traveler are you doing the bachelor party or what?
Oh you know me always up for a good sausagefest "NOT"!!! No idea yet trying to make a decision from several tempting offers. Like I said in an earlier thread there seems to be an overall lack of coordination in the festivities for this weekend!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.