Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I played golf with my friend Bruno who owns Boodle's. I told him I noticed His restaurant being mentioned on line and that it sounded like a group of you were going to try to go there for dinner. He said he didn't recall if anyone from the LSCN ever came in but that He'd love to have a group in. The food's always good. Rocky is back cooking, Maria is the greatest waitress, and Paul is playing the piano Thurs thru Sat. You should stop in for a great time. Just tell Him Rick sent you.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Where is Boodle's, I'm not familiar with the place?

·
Registered
409 Posts
I took my mother there for Mother's Day. Boodles is located at 11 Mile and Stephenson/I-75 in Madison Heights. It's a small place but the food is great and service is good.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Oh. I thought it was somewhere on the water or something.

Someone playng the piano? I like the sound of that. Of course I'm old schoold so anyplace that has a dark, smokey, piano vibe thing I'm into.

Is this the place where people dress in captain's or boating type uniforms?

A friend of ours once told me about a place around there like that. Said the atmosphere was "very cool, without being hip" and the food was great.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes everyone wears what looks like a captains shirt. It's actually on the East side of 75, right at the 11 mile exit.

·
Registered
317 Posts
No.. It is right by the freeway 11 mile and 75. I beleive the awning is maroon, just looks kinda dumpy on the outside, but is very upscale on the inside....

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
NO WAY MAN!!! THAT WAS ME THAT TALKS ABOUT BOODLES ALL THE TIME!!

You're a friend of Bruno's? Too COol! You tell him next time you talk to him Shannon SUDDS - He'll know EXACTLY who I am.

Been going there for years - Rocky's back? Cool! Did you know Smilie too? You may even know my father Mike Sudds - he's practically a fixture up there!! lol

Yes, I have been trying to get a group of LSCN'ERS to go get BOODLIZED - especially the new peeps that have never been there before - they need to experience Steak Diane and Bananas Foster fo sho!

What a small world it is!!!

Shannon

·
Registered
666 Posts
We took our secretarys there two weeks ago for secretary's day. Yes late, but the one ran over her hand with her van so we had to put it off till she was back to work and feeling better.

Great food, worth the short drive.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Boodles is a very elegant place. I used to go there a few years ago when I lived in Royal Oak.

Great food...great ambiance! Great place for a first date...yummy, yummy!

·
Registered
666 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jun 10 2003, 10:26 PM)Cant wait to go!

Ran over her hand???? Did I read that right?

Mini
Unfortunately, yes. Something about it didn't get into park, then she slipped and the vehicle rolled back and the rest is history. Let these older women out with their sisters and they go crazy. Only real damage was a broken finger, although the doctor told her she could go to work for a couple weeks.

She is back to normal now.

·
12,052 Posts
Just don't go with two girls that like to drink. $$$$$$

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Can't believe I missed that one...

The classic sagging of the entire face upon viewing the bill was worth every penny!!

We offered to help!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts