Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still haven't gotten any word on the Visa, they told me I have to wait at least another month before they will investigate the status. I figured either way it's not likely that Grace's Visa will be approved before the end of the year, so I decided I'll use the vacation I've been saving up to go get her, to go visit her!

I'm flying out on December 9th and coming back on January 1st. If her visa is approved before then, I'll bring her back with me. If not, I'll go back and get her when it is! I'll have more vacation time to use after January...

Got a pretty good deal on the flight. The prices have really come down since the last time I checked. I'm saving over $1000.00. And after this flight, I'll have enough frequent flyer miles to pay for another round trip ticket or 2- 1 way upgrades to buisness class...

WooWho! Tropical sunshine with my sweetheart Grace for Christmas!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Excellent News Wiz - either way you're getting to spend lots of time with her over the holidays, and soon she'll be here indefinately!

Betcha can't wait to see her!!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Aug 26 2003, 08:55 PM)Excellent News Wiz - either way you're getting to spend lots of time with her over the holidays, and soon she'll be here indefinately!

Betcha can't wait to see her!!!

Thanks Shannon! I am excited to see her again. She was really happy and excited when I told her I was coming too.

Plus it gives me something to look forward to about winter... I'm sure the time will fly by till then as Summers and Falls always do...

·
Registered
714 Posts
Cool news Wiz!!!I hope she gets her visa real soon!! The sooner the better!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Sounds like a great time Wiz. Never been to the PI. Hope all works out well and you guys can get that visa thing straightend out once and for all!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Wiz, thats great!!!! We happy for both of you.

Our friend in Florida...... his fiance finally got here! The wedding is Sat. I will find out tonight exactly how long it took from start to finish.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts