Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
How many of these things do you have????
Having fun, making the rest of the day go by!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts

Booty call, schmooty call! Late-night trysts are just not your thing. There are a zillion possible reasons you're not into these spontaneous rendezvous; maybe you're attached to someone and have a live-in booty call (in that case, way to go!). Or perhaps you don't get it on with anyone you're not in a real, committed relationship with, or meaningless sex is just not your preoccupation. Whatever the case, just keep being you!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Booty call, schmooty call! Late-night trysts are just not your thing. There are a zillion possible reasons you're not into these spontaneous rendezvous; maybe you're attached to someone and have a live-in booty call (in that case, way to go!). Or perhaps you don't get it on with anyone you're not in a real, committed relationship with, or meaningless sex is just not your preoccupation. Whatever the case, just keep being you!

The funny thing is, that just a few years ago, all my answers would have been the exact opposite. As I was taking this test, I realized this is the first time in my life (the last few years) that I don't have a back up friend or two. It's been like forever since I made a call or got a call......It's a good feeling.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ May 16 2003, 03:27 PM)Okay......... does everyone REALLY want to know what my score was???

laughing... but of course!!! And please post the description too, huer!!

J/K

!!!

Where's the next quiz?? This is working out well.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Okay.... my score: 5

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
YAY! I have been trying to figure out how to post pictures for like a month. I can do it from my home computer, but never from here until today!! I'm soo excited, I finally figured it out.
Oh, the picture doesn't have anything to do with the thread....hmmmm

Oh, there are a few single girls in that picture, all could be available for booty calls, maybe!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTEYAY! I have been trying to figure out how to post pictures for like a month. I can do it from my home computer, but never from here until today!! I'm soo excited, I finally figured it out. Congrats!!!

QUOTEOh, there are a few single girls in that picture, all could be available for booty calls, maybe!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
hmmmm seems high to me, must have been in my
leaner years !:lol:

While you've dabbled in the occasional booty call, your life certainly does not revolve around getting late night action. There are a zillion possible reasons you're not obsessed with these spontaneous trysts; maybe you're attached and have a live-in booty call (in that case, way to go!). Or perhaps you don't get it on with anyone you're not in a real relationship with, or meaningless sex is just not your main preoccupation. When you do indulge in booty calls, however, make sure that you take all the necessary precautions to avoid unexpected snags - STD's and pregnancy, for example. Try to use your head, even when you're being guided by raging hormones.

sounds pretty accurate, then again the internet never lies !

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 16 2003, 02:42 PM)Congrats!

That's allota beautiful women!
I have been so irritated about it. I messed with it for like 15 minutes. I was afraid to post, because if it didn't work, I feel stupid.
that picture was last March. Jewels, Dawnie Dawn, and I threw an engagement party for our friend Doodles. It was a good time! Lots to drink of course.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i suck.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ May 16 2003, 03:28 PM)30

The funny thing is, that just a few years ago, all my answers would have been the exact opposite. As I was taking this test, I realized this is the first time in my life (the last few years) that I don't have a back up friend or two. It's been like forever since I made a call or got a call......It's a good feeling.
Mines 25.

I am with you Moneyshot...hate to of seen my score 4 years ago!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts