Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
the insanity of the docks and a rather long bow pulpit...

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hammer'n it to the imbeciles...

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
well just let hammer tell the story... but first, sung to the tune of the brady bunch:
there's a story... of an idiot boater...
who parked his vessel's bow pulpit 'cross the dooooooocks!
all of us had trouble, getting by it
the guy was a total c*ck...

Capt'n edit: brightened up pics a bit

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the thouroughly entertained!

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I thought it was a great place to set my drink down while I pulled up my top for 3crabs!

Hey, CK! We can see your white @$$ (spoken real loudly through the orange cone)

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
You guys should have called!! I have a killer chain saw!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh my god i KNOW! lol! everyone in the dock heard that, but to be fair (& honest), i was totally under the covers enduring a food coma from hammer's delicious veal parm! mmmmmmmmmm!!! no white arse seen from anywhere (well, maybe IN the cutty!) lol!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
capt mike! thanks for lightening the pics up!
hammer! come on and tell the story!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
I never laughed so hard at Hammer that night. That was too funny! I am so glad CK we where able to get a few pics on this. Just another fun night at metro.

Pizza anyone

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 14 2003, 10:46 PM)oh my god i KNOW! lol! everyone in the dock heard that, but to be fair (& honest), i was totally under the covers enduring a food coma from hammer's delicious veal parm! mmmmmmmmmm!!! no white arse seen from anywhere (well, maybe IN the cutty!) lol!

Lessoned learned, Never leave open hatches around us folks.........YOu never know what we'll do
It was Hammer peaking in though. He thought he'd see better with a orange cone

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(firecracker @ Sep 15 2003, 12:20 AM)I never laughed so hard at Hammer that night. That was too funny! I am so glad CK we where able to get a few pics on this. Just another fun night at metro.

Pizza anyone

lol! that pizza hit the spot! what a fun nite! and thanks firecracker for going to get us all that stuff!
you rock, girl!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Is that first picture the actual boat owner?

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 15 2003, 10:29 AM)Is that first picture the actual boat owner?
No, that was Ray from bullets and bandaids. I accidently tore the caution tape off a bad dock and he wrapped it around the bow pulpit from this boat that pulled in and had NO consideration for all the people walking up and down the dock. Next time we should get MORE pizza.

Saturday after returning with Wiz some boat unplugged my power cord and there was almost a LSCN - polish guts on boat rumble on the dock. I walked down with Rumpy, 3crabs, Wiz, Bill272, and myself and told them to SPREADOUT!! Great weekend.......definately.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
That's Hammer's friend Ray using the CAUTION tape to make the pulpit more noticeable. I don't think the owners came out of the boat, although I would've liked to see how they'd "dismount" the pulpit onto the dock... usually people back in so they can step from the swim platform onto the dock.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You should have given it a nice coat of yellow paint.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Okay --

Had I known that all these LSCN members were at Metro last weekend, I wouldn't have been a finger dock 'lurker'. I was there too - 2003 Four Winns 268 and two labs -- sorry have to missed the party, but did hear a bit of the 'Polish rumble'!

We need a secret handshake or something!

Scott.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.