Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a tune up on my bow this year. Where is a good place to go not too far from Warren? ( no more then 25 min )

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Aug 31 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Lucky's!

Lol. Seems like his place keeps coming up often lately. 23 mile and schoenherr. Get it in there yesterday bro. He's already getting busier...

I know it, should have had it done a month ago. Time seems to fly when you have things to get done.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
QUOTE(JOCo @ Aug 31 2009, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Aug 31 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Lucky's!

Lol. Seems like his place keeps coming up often lately. 23 mile and schoenherr. Get it in there yesterday bro. He's already getting busier...

I know it, should have had it done a month ago. Time seems to fly when you have things to get done.

Thanks

Yeah - Lucky's... check out the other topic in this forum. Best to make sure Clint (owner) will be there when you go as he is apparently the only one to do that kind of work. Maybe see about making an actual appointment with him if he'll do that, so that he's not doing 20 things when you get there.

I don't even know if that Starlight place is still open near 8 Mile and Groesbeck or Schoenherr - but I NEVER had good service there - my recommendation is stay away!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(superman @ Aug 31 2009, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(JOCo @ Aug 31 2009, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Aug 31 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Lucky's!

Thanks

Yeah - Lucky's... check out the other topic in this forum. Best to make sure Clint (owner) will be there when you go as he is apparently the only one to do that kind of work. Maybe see about making an actual appointment with him if he'll do that, so that he's not doing 20 things when you get there.

I don't even know if that Starlight place is still open near 8 Mile and Groesbeck or Schoenherr - but I NEVER had good service there - my recommendation is stay away!

I dont think Starlight is open any longer, but i never had good service there either. Ill check lucky's out.

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
15 and groesbeck, MJC archery. Actually a little bit east of groesbeck on the north side of 15 up in the industrial complex there. Kind of hard to find the first time but look for the whirlyball sign and you will see theirs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.