Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,286 Posts
Ok, here is one for you, Boxerbreifs!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ Aug 29 2003, 12:43 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Aug 29 2003, 01:36 PM) Yeah right, Focker! I bet you go commando, now don't you?


Man! You gotta get those teeth whitened!!! They are brite yellow!!!! hee hee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,681 Posts
thongs on me, i do have a couple pairs of those boy-brief things i'll wear to bed with a wife beater! lol!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,838 Posts
Boxers for me

As of late I've been checking girls underware at the bar. I'd say 85% of the ones I've asked show and out of that 95% have had thongs and the other 5% wear not wearing underware. (This might not be for the genral public. But it's dead on for the girls I talk to at the bar.
)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Aug 29 2003, 02:27 PM)As of late I've been checking girls underware at the bar.
You the Man Rerun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 29 2003, 01:26 PM)thong, thong, thong...

with the occasional bikini during that time of the month...
And the occassional sacrificial grannie panties!!
 
G

·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Aug 29 2003, 01:59 PM)QUOTE(Bill272 @ Aug 29 2003, 12:53 PM)Boxerthongs...
I gotta have a decription of these boxerthongs!
Well, lately it's consisted of a red formula coozie held on with a shoestring tied around my waist. It's comfy and coozie...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,818 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Aug 29 2003, 01:35 PM)QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Aug 29 2003, 01:59 PM) QUOTE(Bill272 @ Aug 29 2003, 12:53 PM)Boxerthongs...
I gotta have a decription of these boxerthongs!
Well, lately it's consisted of a red formula coozie held on with a shoestring tied around my waist. It's comfy and coozie...

 
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top