Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is the story!

There was a girl on the bus......lets call her the slut!
Everytime one of the "good girls" walked by the slut, the good girls would sneeze and under her breath say "slut, whore"......get the picture. All day this was going on! Whore, Slut......and other name calling!
Even before we started, when we were waiting for everyone I asked "who are we waiting for? Anwser "the sluts" Hmmm I knew this was going to be a good day.

Any hoo......on the way home the slut with enough booze to kill a healthy Rerun in her....got mad, I mean real mad! AND wanted to fight.

The slut and her two friends were in the back of the bus and 10 "good"girls up front and the men in the middle.

The slut made at least 10 attempts to get the good girls!
She would wait till there was an opening and jump to the right, then to the left, spin, jump over the heads of the men..... doing anything to get the good girls.

Untill The good girls man came to the rescue and tossed the slut into the stereo, and split open her head!

the slut was wearing a black sweatshirt....under that a white t-shirt. Of course the black had to come off and bright red blood covered her ta ta-s.

She called the police, no tickets but not a pretty sight in my front yard....blood, police, drunks....you get it!

Why were they calling her a slut? Well I come to find out that she was drunk at a party a few weeks prior, and hooked up with a married very drunk guy (who was married to the good girls friend) They were kissing and a grinding away and the wife was not in attendance......

Hmmmm That's my story and I'm stick'n to it!

I got pictures in my friend for life file. (Right next to Ingognitos moon pic!)

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Incognito's moon pic?
hmmm [email protected], is my email ! hehe !

Sluts need people too......right rerun....

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Pictures?

Why is it the girl is the slut, how about the married guy who was screwing the slut?

Good girls should control their mouths, sounds like they are a litte insecure over the possiblity that their men aren't getting it at home and may run to the slut for what they are lacking!!!!!

PICTURES?????

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wow! that's some coolio story!

sometimes it would be fun to be the slut. it's not always fun being the good girl.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sorry Taxman,,,,your story is a little off. All I have to say is,

a. I would want to kick some good girl's butts for calling me slut all day (that isn't what happened)

and b. there was no issue til slut got drunk and started freaking every guy there!

All in all, it was an awesome day!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Dana @ Oct 21 2003, 04:14 PM)Sorry Taxman,,,,your story is a little off. All I have to say is,

a. I would want to kick some good girl's butts for calling me slut all day (that isn't what happened)

and b. there was no issue til slut got drunk and started freaking every guy there!

All in all, it was an awesome day!
The good girls were calling her names before she even got on the bus.

The hidden slut calling worked for a time. I didn't even get it for a while!

Ah Ah .....whore.....chooooo!

Also remember the Taxman was 100% sober!

Yes she was a freak'n on all the men on board, I was sober and ran!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM <_< <_< <_<

SOMETHING TELLS ME THERE IS MORE TO THE STORY?????

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
PICTURES - (maybe blur the face
)

does the slut belong to the LSCN? does everyone know her? hints? (i'm sure she knows who she is!!!)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Taxman, go to the other thread,,,I responded to you not putting the Sean Cox connection together.

The way I remembered it was,

never mind you were sober!!!

I really didn't know anything was up until the bus ride home, who knows what happened during the day...I was too busy getting FLIPPED BY TAXMAN and playing the tamborine!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I thought you were going to say one was a Wolverine fan and one was a Spartan fan and they just got into an argument. and a little spat. Geesh!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTEPosted: Oct 21 2003, 03:27 PM

goose? What's the difference bt a slut and a ho?

I`LL ANSWER THIS ONE...

SLUTS DO IT FOR FUN...GOOD GIRLS!!!!

HO`S DO IT FOR MONEY...EXPENSIVE GIRLS!!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 21 2003, 03:27 PM)goose? What's the difference bt a slut and a ho?
one gives it away for free

·
Registered
670 Posts
I don't know about everyone else, but I usually don't see too many "good girls" on the bus by the time we're on the way home
. Another thanks to Pegleg and Taxman for making it all possible.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 21 2003, 03:42 PM)ho - wolverine fan

slut - state fan
Hos can be State fans too. Those are what are known as skanky hos.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
wow!! remember it take two to tango one has to want it just as bad as the other to make it happen ,

regardless its not cool to call someone a slut. maybey she just cant hold her alcohol and get s out of hand,

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Oct 21 2003, 03:46 PM)wow!! remember it take two to tango one has to want it just as bad as the other to make it happen ,

regardless its not cool to call someone a slut. maybey she just cant hold her alcohol and get s out of hand,
not true, one time this slut put these diamond shaped blue pills in my vodka and i passed out, then she tangoed with me!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts