Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
This day was an absolute blast! Nice pics BC.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
My pictures can be found HERE!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Nov 10 2003, 03:26 PM)Awesome pictures.....

Man what a awesome FN day. AGREE!!!
Thanks!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
aju leaving his a jus with a cat, cotty NOT ONLY leaving his mark on a cop car but also getting pummeled on the tramp (oline), the cops with dash full, the pics... oh! what a great day for the lscn and BRB!

at least WE know who'd have won despite that no 2 year rule! wahooooooo!! way to go ya'lll!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 10 2003, 04:08 PM)cotty NOT ONLY leaving his mark on a cop car but also getting pummeled on the tramp (oline),
It wasn't so much the soft punches left by P-29 or DawnieDawn but that Palm tree came out of no where. Last I checked we were in michigan,

I am still hurting from basically landing on my side and the trampoline streching all way to the ground. I sware it was all induced my alcohol. Maybe it was Rerun yelling for Hammer and I to do a shot before we even reached the party.

I still think the funniest part of the evening was Rerun up on stage begging for more.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Nov 10 2003, 04:47 PM)Rerun up and stage begging for more.

ohhhhhhhhhhh! at first, i was like: what the hell are you even saying? but i deciphered it as 'rerun up on stage begging for more from some stripper! ' LOL!

capt rob called me from there and i was like, 'you're at the WHAT????" loL!! last time i was there i fell UP the stairs! my buddy is the dj there! loL!

cotty, cotty, cotty....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts