Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm very sorry I didn't ride the bus.

I will move it from it's home over at Kevins lot.

Steve you should know better!

I'm so busy I can't breath.... and I have to put up with this.

Sorry to everyone......

BRB will never roll without me~Steve your fired

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
not fair to fire steve, he was not driving the bus.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What the Hell~
I'm an IDIOT for thinking that Steve could be trusted!
Mike thanks for driving after Steve started drinking!
That day was for my friend Kim and I thought that a few single people from the board could fill in on a few spots that were open.
Just stupid~ <_<
So stupid
I can't belive it.......

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 16 2004, 05:21 PM)not fair to fire steve, he was not driving the bus.
that is what he was HIRED to do!

I trusted him & Kim

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
wait i minute you are talking about two different days

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
tax man that is what that bus was made for, party. we did not mean to offend you or paul. sorry if you did. i am call you out.

how much for the bus.

i will buy it. keep it at my place use it for what it was intended. i was there when paul bought it, my friend greg and his son painted it red. i have been there with the bus from day one.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Joe there is no reason for you to be sorry! You did nothing wrong! I drove the bus, yes because Steve had something to drink earlier in the day but from dinner on I don't know if he drank or not, he was just tired.
He sat right behind me the whole time and made sure to point things out to me, about what to watch out for and to be careful of.

I am sorry for the actions of everyone if you where offended, it was all in done in fun.
And it was done without the knowledge of the owners of the bus!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Not that I am even involved here, but I have a suggestion. People, --- Stop bugging Joe about his decision until after he gets back from his post tax season vacation. Until then, live with it. He himself has said many many many times to me and everyone else, if it's not going to matter to him in a year, why bother with it. Do you think this is going to bother him for an entire year??? Let him do his work for now. Just my .02

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Feb 16 2004, 05:37 PM)Not that I am even involved here, but I have a suggestion. People, --- Stop bugging Joe about his decision until after he gets back from his post tax season vacation. Until then, live with it. He himself has said many many many times to me and everyone else, if it's not going to matter to him in a year, why bother with it. Do you think this is going to bother him for an entire year??? Let him do his work for now. Just my .02
Telling my secrets....Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
keep it on the down low...

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I understand ~

The bus is made for drink'n & fun

BUT....I'm the sober one, keep'n my eye on things

I will know better next time~ Joe the party pooper will be a rid'n into the sunset.

The bus will ride again, just not till 3/17/04

Joe

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Joe, you are not even close to earning the name of party-pooper!!!!!!!! You're able to have fun no matter where we are or what we're doing and lift the spirit of every person around you!!!!!

I'm sorry about last night, i didnt know we were doing anything wrong. Well, except for the fact that peeps had to clean up a little poo-poo this morning

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Joe, don't forget the St. Patty's parade March 14th!! I've been looking so forward to that!!
I hope it's still going!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Feb 16 2004, 07:26 PM)Joe, don't forget the St. Patty's parade March 14th!! I've been looking so forward to that!!
I hope it's still going!!

I double that....March 14th! I hope the bus is running!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Joe I don't think you need to apologize for anything. I should not of put the BRB in my title of the thread. I know you and Paul had nothing to do with it.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Feb 16 2004, 02:09 PM)...................Steve your fired
Does he need a new name on LSCN?

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Feb 16 2004, 10:36 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Feb 16 2004, 02:09 PM) ...................Steve your fired
Does he need a new name on LSCN?

You make me laugh!

Just like a good parent....the kiddies need a good yell'n at!

I thought you had to get paid to get fired

It just has to be the that time of year~
**Ice Adventures**

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Feb 16 2004, 09:00 PM)You make me laugh!
That's what I'm here for.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts