Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
hangin' out with Malauri tonight, she was telling me about life in the AMS/LSCN office and I thought that I should just call her out a bit. Come in and say hello. The water's fine.

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
Yeah, I was partying with BreAdonna last Sunday at the Air Show and I think she had mentioned something about buying a .38 Smith & Wesson for protection.....

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Aug 27 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah, I was partying with BreAdonna last Sunday at the Air Show and I think she had mentioned something about buying a .38 Smith & Wesson for protection.....

I met those guys once. I always though it was weird the one guy had a first name that was a number, 38 Smith. It's also strange that he's always hangin' with his buddy Wesson. (I think they might be gay) A bit strange, but good peeps. I didn't realize Bre knew them as well. See, We have more in common every day.

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
Doesn't matter if they are gay or not. The both of them can really do some damage. If you thought the Muscamoot Brawl was bad. Wait till you see what BreAdonna, Smith & Wesson can do...

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Aug 27 2009, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OK that explains why BreAdonna asked me to teach her the secret Army move to kill a man with your thumb.

Do you know the "5 finger exploding heart death punch"? Teach her that.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Aug 27 2009, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Aug 27 2009, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OK that explains why BreAdonna asked me to teach her the secret Army move to kill a man with your thumb.

Do you know the "5 finger exploding heart death punch"? Teach her that.

No, they only taught you that if you were in Special Forces.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Man iam soo glad i dont have a daughter .. id have to hire a hit man to keep un desireables away from her all the time.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ Aug 27 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Man iam soo glad i dont have a daughter .. id have to hire a hit man to keep un desireables away from her all the time.
Nah, that's why there are army surplus stores. Some concertina wire, a few claymores, a machine gun turret, and you get the point across.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ Aug 27 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Man iam soo glad i dont have a daughter .. id have to hire a hit man to keep un desireables away from her all the time.
I have a soon-to-be 13 year old daughter, so I hear what you're saying.
Involved parents, a healthy mental outlook, positive self-esteem and common sense keep most of the creeps away. And having a 6' 8" step dad doesn't hurt either... (and all the "boat friends", too
).

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Aug 27 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bobrob @ Aug 27 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Man iam soo glad i dont have a daughter .. id have to hire a hit man to keep un desireables away from her all the time.
I have a soon-to-be 13 year old daughter, so I hear what you're saying.
Involved parents, a healthy mental outlook, positive self-esteem and common sense keep most of the creeps away. And having a 6' 8" step dad doesn't hurt either... (and all the "boat friends", too
).

Just get Bob a Bowie knife and get him to practice saying "That's not a knife. [pull out Bowie knife] This is a knife!"

·
Registered
735 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 26 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hangin' out with Malauri tonight, she was telling me about life in the AMS/LSCN office and I thought that I should just call her out a bit. Come in and say hello. The water's fine.

HEY!
I'm working on it! I already gave you my sob story! Anyway here I am and I'm glad you gave me the incentive to jump in.
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
QUOTE(Malauri @ Aug 27 2009, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 26 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hangin' out with Malauri tonight, she was telling me about life in the AMS/LSCN office and I thought that I should just call her out a bit. Come in and say hello. The water's fine.

HEY!
I'm working on it! I already gave you my sob story! Anyway here I am and I'm glad you gave me the incentive to jump in.
Thanks!

Welcome to the site Malauri!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.