Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love your dad's pizza, I mean you. There's no better topping than you, but the Hawaiian is pretty good too, and the bbq chicken Pizza. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to be with you forever, can we celebrate with Onions and sausage, and mushrooms. W can spend our honeymoon in whatever hotel anywhere in the world as long as it has a pizza oven. You are so beautiful. You remind me of melted feta cheese with red onions and olives. What can I do to get you to notice me??? I love your dad's pizza, I mean you!!!! Can I send you mozzarella and veggies???

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 18 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I love your dad's pizza, I mean you. There's no better topping than you, but the Hawaiian is pretty good too, and the bbq chicken Pizza. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to be with you forever, can we celebrate with Onions and sausage, and mushrooms. W can spend our honeymoon in whatever hotel anywhere in the world as long as it has a pizza oven. You are so beautiful. You remind me of melted feta cheese with red onions and olives. What can I do to get you to notice me??? I love your dad's pizza, I mean you!!!! Can I send you mozzarella and veggies???

How about you send me mozzarella and bacon and we'll call it a date. As for the hotel I've always been a fan of the Hiltons I"m pretty sure they wouldn't mind if we brought our own pizza oven.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(BreAdonna @ Aug 18 2009, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How about you send me mozzarella and bacon and we'll call it a date.

done, Tomorrow, I just don't know where to send it???

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 19 2009, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a sober morning look at this thread kindo' does seem that way.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.