Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
no,this dreary weather and my uber comfy bed with the perfect weight of blankets made it very tough to get out of bed at 8... so i stayed under the covers til 9:15!

i'll wait for lunch.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
yep, ate breakfast in the car on my way to work (in the hellish parking lot called the Lodge freeway)--waffles with peanut butter and a mug of hot, black java.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I did eat breakfast. I aso tried to scavange your chair at your desk. Too slow. Someone already got your chair and your phone. <_<

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I made a very quick breakfast
egg whites scrambled with1 piece of ww toast and sugar free jelly

took 5 minutes and its yummy

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Jason R @ Nov 12 2003, 10:31 AM)I did eat breakfast. I aso tried to scavange your chair at your desk. Too slow. Someone already got your chair and your phone.

Ahhh, sorry, I didn't even think that I had some valuables to share w/ my peeps.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
nachos carry out from coney island ,,

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Just got back in to not eating breakfast... bc I was eating junk, mostly vending machine crap for many weeks...

though, I read somewhere that the girls who are the thinnest make themselves eat some sort of breakfast... (unrelated little stat for ya)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 12 2003, 10:02 AM)Just got back in to not eating breakfast... bc I was eating junk, mostly vending machine crap for many weeks...

though, I read somewhere that the girls who are the thinnest make themselves eat some sort of breakfast... (unrelated little stat for ya)
thats true, then you don't overeat at lunch and dinner, and your blood sugar is stable

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 12 2003, 11:02 AM)Just got back in to not eating breakfast... bc I was eating junk, mostly vending machine crap for many weeks...

you, my dear,
are about the thinnest girl I have ever known, as an adult..... and I have known some pretty thin girls.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts

hazy, you earned about 16 thousand bonus points for that!

But, you haven't seen me lately!!!

Have surely been enjoying the winter sport of eating and relaxing a whole bunch!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 12 2003, 10:02 AM)though, I read somewhere that the girls who are the thinnest make themselves eat some sort of breakfast... (unrelated little stat for ya)
I've eaten breakfast for years.....doesn't work with me... <_<
Been having a atkins protein bar before work in the morning......except this morning....the girls cocoa pebbles looked too tempting
, now I have to watch what I eat the rest of the day <_<

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 12 2003, 11:12 AM)

hazy, you earned about 16 thousand bonus points for that!

But, you haven't seen me lately!!!

Have surely been enjoying the winter sport of eating and relaxing a whole bunch!
thankyou for the bonus points. We have to change that other thing and I really doubt that YOU are complacetantly relaxing. "Oh, it was so relaxing to just RUN 30 miles or so today"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts