Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We haven't done this in a while, so what are you having for breakfast?

I'm having a bagel with cream cheese and maybe a little peanut butter. Hoping to find a coke around here too!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I got to go to Panera this morning for everyone. I had an asiago bagel with salmon cream cheese.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(miaphoto @ Aug 5 2004, 08:34 AM)A couple of asprine...thanks CK!!!

yeah, i'm there with ya, miamia!

that, and i've already drank 2 quarts of sweetened iced tea!

lordy! where's the cat that put all those little sock on my teeth?

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
7-11 taquitos? - taco & cheese. MMMM
And a hot chocolate to drink. The breafast of champions.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 5 2004, 07:44 AM)QUOTE(miaphoto @ Aug 5 2004, 08:34 AM) A couple of asprine...thanks CK!!!

yeah, i'm there with ya, miamia!

that, and i've already drank 2 quarts of sweetened iced tea!

lordy! where's the cat that put all those little sock on my teeth?
LOL....ouch...laughing never hurt soooo much...My cat's got that curious look on his face. What did I do?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
great. another cat molester.

somehow i think i booked a trip to vegas last night?!?!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
A piece of multi grain toast with all natural peanut butter by smuckers. It is nothing like Jiffy, but taste good gulped down with some milk! Yummy!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 5 2004, 07:43 AM)I got to go to Panera this morning for everyone. I had an asiago bagel with salmon cream cheese.

ummm, that sounds good Snow!

CK- i cant get the thought of one of my girls putting tiny socks on my teeth while I'm sleeping!
Actually i can picture these feisty little ferrets doing it before the cats would....such trouble makers!

·
Registered
299 Posts
If i'm makin' them i'm eatn' them also. Wifes grand kid just loves MMouse on Poo
. didn't take a pick of the whole stack they kinda get lost in the mix. sooo just his starter course

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
my mom just came in and offered to make me breakfast, and as she's saying 'scrambled eggs with ham and onions...' i had to choke back unplesantness... i need to go back to bed...

super7! cute cakes!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I had cheerios w/milk.....I'm feeling a whole lot healthier after reading some of the stuff you guys ate! thanks!
Ice tea sounds great now~Gonna go make some! I put equal in mine though <_<

Super7, can't let my 6 yr. old see those....I'll have to make them, too.
And, they are Minnie Mouse pancakes.

·
Registered
769 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 5 2004, 09:43 AM)my mom just came in and offered to make me breakfast, and as she's saying 'scrambled eggs with ham and onions...' i had to choke back unplesantness... i need to go back to bed...

super7! cute cakes!
eggs are never good after a night of partying, you need budweiser corn flakes baileys in the coffee and a little vodka in the oj. should help you feel better.

·
Registered
769 Posts
It does kinda sound good. Ya gotta use plain corn flakes though, the frosted ones dont taste as good with the Bud

·
Registered
299 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 5 2004, 08:55 AM)How did you know what i had for breakfast?
Great now she'll find out about the hidden webcam

Cheers
Tony

1 - 20 of 25 Posts