Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Aug 28 2009, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I just got the tail end but apparently body parts were found in Harrison Twp. Anybody have more information?

dont have anything to add to this...

but where you at tin fish last night
i have just seen a picture of you on here
and it looked like you

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
For some reason finding just a skull doesn't seem as gruesome as a dead body or severed limbs.

Probably because we have a human skull sitting in the lab right outside my office and its fun to play with.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(Buoys will be Buoys @ Aug 28 2009, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hmmm, I haven't seen Brian posting for a while ...
Scott.

QUOTE(Snowbi-Wan @ Aug 28 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>For some reason finding just a skull doesn't seem as gruesome as a dead body or severed limbs.

Probably because we have a human skull sitting in the lab right outside my office and its fun to play with.

All joking aside, I really hope there is some sense of closure to the family once the dental records are identified.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Chriznat @ Aug 28 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Snowbi-Wan @ Aug 28 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>For some reason finding just a skull doesn't seem as gruesome as a dead body or severed limbs.

All joking aside, I really hope there is some sense of closure to the family once the dental records are identified.

I wasn't joking. We really have one.

·
Registered
513 Posts
QUOTE(Chriznat @ Aug 28 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Buoys will be Buoys @ Aug 28 2009, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hmmm, I haven't seen Brian posting for a while ...
Scott.

QUOTE(Snowbi-Wan @ Aug 28 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>For some reason finding just a skull doesn't seem as gruesome as a dead body or severed limbs.

they found a hand and the rest of the body too..... I guess it was a guy from SCS that has been missing since Nov.

Sheriff: Missing Man's Remains Found
Macomb County Sheriff's Office Says No Foul Play Suspected

POSTED: Friday, August 28, 2009
UPDATED: 3:20 pm EDT August 28, 2009

HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- The Macomb County Sheriff's Office said human remains found in a Harrison Township field belong to a St. Clair Shores man.

The remains were found on Jefferson Avenue, south of Shook Road.

Macomb County Sheriff Mark Hackel said a skull was initially found Thursday by a man who was cutting the grass in the field.

Hackel said when investigator's returned Friday with a police dog, the rest of the body, with clothes still intact, was found. A detached hand was also found.

Dental records confirmed the man's identity as 43-year-old Daryl Petrucci.

Hackel said Petrucci was reported missing last November.

An autopsy will be performed Monday but Hackel said there were no obvious signs of trauma.

·
Registered
479 Posts

Yea,,,
I'm trying to think back,,,,,,
Was I in Michigan back in November?

Hmmm

Maybe I'll just stay in North dakota a little longer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts