Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that the black clouds that once covered the LSCN skies are slowly moving away. Reports are coming in from areound the surrounding counties of glorious moods and wonderful friendship on the move to every LSCN household near you. Be prepared for a sudden burst of energy and wonderful friends to help in the new year cheer. Please try to stay calm in this time of wonder. For further questions and comments, don't call 911, call on LSCN. Your local boaters heaven!

Reporting from Harrison Twp, MI
this is Convincor

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I did notice a little OVERCAST lately while reading the Forums here at LSCN... It's so refreshing to know that the little dark cloud is moving over to the dark side of the world and leaving sunshine and joy for us to enjoy... :>)

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
The Clouds have parted!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
the future's so bright.... we gotta wear shades!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jan 10 2004, 09:46 AM)It seems that the black clouds that once covered the LSCN skies are slowly moving away. Reports are coming in from areound the surrounding counties of glorious moods and wonderful friendship on the move to every LSCN household near you. Be prepared for a sudden burst of energy and wonderful friends to help in the new year cheer. Please try to stay calm in this time of wonder. For further questions and comments, don't call 911, call on LSCN. Your local boaters heaven!

Reporting from Harrison Twp, MI
this is Convincor

bill, have you been drinking, or are you hitting the bottle of "happy" pills?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
save me a few of what ever it is that you have too..

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Did somebody get some this morning?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Doesn't sound like medication to me. Sounds more like he got some boo-tay!!!

If I remember correctly, I was that cheerful too, the last time I got some!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 10 2004, 10:13 AM)I woke up without a headache today.

I woke up WITH a headache.
I think its from all the smoke at the fly bar. Or maybe its afiremens fault, he kept twisting my arm for beers.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 10 2004, 11:07 AM)Did somebody get some this morning?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 10 2004, 01:38 PM)I just went outside fro the first time in about three days, man it is pretty and sunny out there.

Way tooo bright!

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Very well said my friend!!!
LSCN is always great times in my Heart!!!!

XO

·
Registered
336 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 10 2004, 11:07 AM)Did somebody get some this morning?

Ha, ha Snow! You know, unfortunately not the case. So just try to imagine what he's like when he does get some...

I'm really looking forward to the summer and getting rid of all of these winter blahs. A nice fast run in the Checkmate with the wind blowing my hair about my face, watching Convincor's face flap in the breeze sounds AWESOME!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts