·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
met a few guys last night at bps.

brianb = rules
doug = rules
mac = very busy, but rules non the less

good to finally put faces to the names. had a great time talking with you guys last night. i planned on only stopping in for an hour or so, but didnt end up leaving til 9:30. learned a lot too. talked to doug and brian for about 1.5 hours. looking foward to meeting more of you hoodlums soon.

madman himself

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Only a hour and a half? What did Doug have laryngitis ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes I will agree its was great finnaly to put names and faces together.Madman.Mini And Mac It was great to meet all you guys. Hope to see you on the water.

Mac you got some great stuff let me know when you get some decals made of the smallmouth.

Madman let me know when your ready to go fishing got the boat and lots of free time.

See Ya
Brian

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Madman and Brian....Thanks for stopping by to meet me and to visit,.....you're right though,..I was busy as heck all weekend...it never let up!! That's good though,...time fly's by!! It was good to meet you two,...it's always good being able to put a face to a name and I met a lot of LSCN members this weekend!! I met you two guys, IceT, PyrateJim, and saw a few other's I already knew, but haven't seen in awhile, like MuskyBob,...Jim Clement, Dave Carter, Jeff Bishop, etc..etc. It was a GREAT show and now we can all look forward to fishin'!!..Won't be long....the ice will be melting fast from now on!! Bring it on!!!

Seeya soon Fella's...
Mac

·
Registered
718 Posts
Madmad,

How many days were you at the show? How did you like the ....scenery, yeah that's what we will call it? I had a buddy leave one of the nights with a blond scenery and a brunette scenery.... at the same time!

The show, as usual, was lots of fun. I really don't know how Mini does it, he's at the fish tank, then at his booth, then goes on stage, then to a vendor booth, then back to the tank etc. You would think eventually he would lose his voice.

Mac is in the same group, from the time that he gets there till the time he leaves he does nothing but draw, look up, smiles then goes back to drawing. I don't know where he gets the energy to do all that he does.

Myself on the other hand does nothing! The mental fatigue is only because I fight with myself on if I should have donuts, candybars, chips and soda's or fruit, raisins and bottled water. Being equal opportunity, I let both sides win! Hey man, I'm there for the food!

Great to see you all and I'll be doing a sign up at Bass Pro shops The first weekend in April for their ANGLER WEEKEND. I'll also be doing sign up at Selfridge Sport and Tackle for our Tuesday nights and South Street Tackle for our Thursday nights.

Doug Phillips

·
Registered
718 Posts
Rumors, whaaaat. You were a VERY BUSY BEE this weekend!

I hope you didn't think I was talking about you leaving with two at one time?????? You are much to old for that! I was thinking about someone else.

Doug

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
doug,

the scenery was great. seen lots of potential
one thing was wierd tho. there were alot of pregnant woman there. must be something in the air. good thing about pregnant chicks tho, you know they put out

i was there thursday night for a few hours and again on saturday from 10:30 am - 9:00 pm. i wanted to get back again on sunday but the girlfriend used the guilt trip defense on me. actually, i was going to go sunday later in the day to help tear down the shimano and aqua vu displays but Spitler said they really didnt need help. i shoulda went up anyway tho. oh well, earned some relationship points and those come in handy sometimes.

saturday was awesome although i was probably starting to annoy some people. did a lot of talking and a lot more listening. i cant wait for next years classic. hopefully i will be on the other side of the fence next year. i have to get an application in over there asap.

finally met john ( mini ). great guy! actually took time out to give me and my friend a product demonstration on the xps jerkbaits. as busy as he was saturday, that really impressed me. really goes out of his way to help. plus he took the time to bull*@$! with us for about 20 minutes.

it was a great time to be had by all, and i can say that i had a blast. best part was meeting you guys (finally). hope to meet more from the group. looking foward to a great season and quality time spent on the water. hopefully i will get an opportunity to fish against some or all of you this year. i would be one heck of a learning experience.

madman himself

aka brian

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
typo alert!!!

it would appear that the last sentence of my last post says i would be one heck of a learning experience. it should have read it would be...

i have nothing to teach you "pros" but have much to learn. just wanted to clear it up. after reading it, it sounded like i was getting cocky, and i havent even had any beers yet

madman himself

1 - 16 of 16 Posts