Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I would like to mention that if anyone needs a mechanic, I am available. I have been a nationally certified master mechanic for over 10 years and can service just about anything humans have created.

I don't want to step on any toes here so, if you have a transmission issue, please go to 3crabs. I can be reached on the number in my signature.

thanks

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jun 1 2004, 03:18 PM)Job hunt still not going well?
It is going........... It's wierd though. I've had several interviews and more comming up and a couple people have even called me and said that there's an offer in the mail. The only thing is that I haven't recieved said offers so I have no idea what's up. As of this moment, I am not employed other than Dolphin Marine which will probably pay my mortgage but nothing else.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jun 1 2004, 03:21 PM)Hazy I need work on a briggs and staton 9800 generator
no problem. Give me a call whenever.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Hazy worked on my Cadillac and did a great job and he was SUPER CHEAP!!!

He came here, picked up my car and brought it back 3 hours later all better. When he only charged me $40 for labor I about fell out of my chair with glee

I Highly recommend him folks!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hazy,
Please remind me when I have re-located to the area. I will need a mechanic for several items. 1. 1990 Cadillac (used to belong to the Crowns of Sans souci Landing), 2. 1984 S-10 Pick-up and 3. 1976 Larson inboard-outboard. All need attention of some sort. You have scored a point on the side of Yes for the Yes Move vs. No stay debate.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Max Power @ Jun 2 2004, 05:04 AM)Hazy,
Please remind me when I have re-located to the area. I will need a mechanic for several items. 1. 1990 Cadillac (used to belong to the Crowns of Sans souci Landing), 2. 1984 S-10 Pick-up and 3. 1976 Larson inboard-outboard. All need attention of some sort. You have scored a point on the side of Yes for the Yes Move vs. No stay debate.
Well, thankyou Max. If in fact you end up here, I will be happy to work on your stuff.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Hazy,
how are you on MTD lawn tractors? Have one that is less than 2 years old but wont stay running. Something killing the battery. We're about ready tot take the flywheel off but am not sure what we are looking for after that.

Give me an email or PM and lets talk.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
.....................and thanks everybody. Don't go out of your way to find something, but if you have something, chances are, that I can fix it.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jun 2 2004, 10:33 AM).....................and thanks everybody. Don't go out of your way to find something, but if you have something, chances are, that I can fix it.
Right on, Hazy.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jun 1 2004, 04:39 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Jun 1 2004, 03:21 PM) Hazy I need work on a briggs and staton 9800 generator
no problem. Give me a call whenever.
Cool!
I got a brand new Coleman 2500 generator that needs repair.
(lost the frickin Home Depot receipt)
I pull the cord and I think the shaft turns but there's no piston going up & down.
Sound like a fix for you?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Spur @ Jun 2 2004, 11:03 AM)I got a brand new Coleman 2500 generator that needs repair.
(lost the frickin Home Depot receipt)
I pull the cord and I think the shaft turns but there's no piston going up & down.
Sound like a fix for you?

Thanks!!
Sounds like a woodruff key. (the same thing that was wrong with the outboard engine that I got from Saleena) I gotta look to be sure though. Give me a call.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Haze,

My Flux capasitor went out on me again...can you fix?

J/K,

Anyway...I would like to have my Ram looked at. Do you have diagnostics? Also Have this chatter when I first start up. I think it is either a bad lifter or oil pump. But I have also hear that 360s are having problems with the intake seal...causing a bad vacuum leak.

let me know...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 2 2004, 12:19 PM)Also Have this chatter when I first start up.
I get that too. Its usually only when the wife is in the car with me.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 2 2004, 12:30 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 2 2004, 12:19 PM) Also Have this chatter when I first start up.
I get that too. Its usually only when the wife is in the car with me.

Oh Man...some days are worse than others....

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 2 2004, 12:19 PM)Anyway...I would like to have my Ram looked at. Do you have diagnostics? Also Have this chatter when I first start up. I think it is either a bad lifter or oil pump. But I have also hear that 360s are having problems with the intake seal...causing a bad vacuum leak.

let me know...
Gary,

I have a special stethascope that enables me to listen closely to internal engine noises. I doubt that your knock is a vacuum leak though.

Give me a call and we'll set something up.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts