Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
It's usually the first Saturday in October, so that would be Oct. 4 this year. We've already been thinking about our costumes...

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(mongo @ Aug 14 2003, 12:36 PM)We may be looking at having a huge LSCN Halloween party this year.....stay tuned.

That would be a blast! Keep us informed

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 14 2003, 01:53 PM)Hmmmmm
Last year, I was a drunk boater
This year,???????
Maybe some sort of inanimate object, like a shoe, or a plate of food.
Duh!! You should be a dolphin.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 14 2003, 01:36 PM)I'm gonna be Kid Rock. I need a Pam Anderson.......any takers?
Really, Realllllllly tempting....ya know I'd love to hang with THE KID..........but, but, but....

Puppetshow, JellyBean and I already have our costumes planned and it cannot be accomplished sans moi!

I'll be PAM for the LSCN party, howboutdat?

oh, I need bigger BOOBS, don't I?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Aug 14 2003, 02:01 PM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 14 2003, 01:53 PM) Hmmmmm
Last year, I was a drunk boater
This year,???????
Maybe some sort of inanimate object, like a shoe, or a plate of food.
Duh!! You should be a dolphin.
Kindo' hard to walk with your feet in a fin. I did, and will continue to think about it though.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I checked a moon-phase calendar for October. The 4th should have a little more than 1/2 moon. It's cool run home from Brown's with a full moon, if it's not too cold, windy or snowing (like 2 years ago).

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 14 2003, 01:36 PM)I'm gonna be Kid Rock. I need a Pam Anderson.......any takers?
i was barb wire...does that count?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
this year i'm going to be an anna nicole bobble head

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 14 2003, 03:13 PM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 14 2003, 01:36 PM) I'm gonna be Kid Rock. I need a Pam Anderson.......any takers?
i was barb wire...does that count?
That would work

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lmao!!! glad i could help!!
god, that party is sooo fun!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts