Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to make my way to Browns rather than the Manana's party after being my grandma's date for a wedding!
It is, afterall, the catalyst that got me involved in LSCN in the first place!

And being sober this year was a new experience!!!

Only a few pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Short party for me. Got there real late. Made my rounds and got the F outa there. Cold. Picked up a guy walking from the ferry to Browns. Poor guy.
His mom was the bartender. Anyway, wish I could have made it earlier, but it was a sober experience here as well. No time to drink when ya just have to leave in an hour or so.

·
Registered
709 Posts
One of the best halloween parties I have been to in a long time; I will be there next year.

Funny it turns out I used to party with much of the staff during their stint at the Lockerroom in Utica.

Hola to Woody, Jimbo and Rose.

All hail the mighty Jaeger Luge!!!!!

Here's to oall the new peeps I met last night as well

·
Registered
331 Posts
i had to miss out on this one, i had my son for the weekend. looks like i missed a great time.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
God, now I know why I love that party so much. Had the best friggin time ever. Thanks Big Daddy, Capt Mike, Mike Ryan, and Nicole for the shots. Also a big thank you to Capt Mike for the ride home and Waterlogged for the ride out.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
I'll be uploading my pictures later this afternoon, so if whoever wants their pictures in the photo gallery, please send them over asap!

(Pauligan, I'll be uploading the pictures from Erin's Pub tonight too)

1 - 20 of 95 Posts