Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I didn't get my lazy a$$ off the couch last night and on the boat I definatly want to go somewhere tonight.

Who's in? Where we going? Anyone want to come with me and help navigate to Browns? never been by boat before.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'd go to Jacks, since I don't have to work tomorrow, but we're getting up at 3 AM to head up to the U. P.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have a wedding rehersal, so no bar for me. head to brown's for eagle 1's b-day... i think that's tonight.

HAVE FUN ALL!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 28 2003, 10:37 AM)Anyone want to come with me and help navigate to Browns? never been by boat before.
We did a FINE job of representing LSCN at the TIN FISH last night, and am ready to offer my FULL support again this evening!

Duece, I know you're coming out of the Shores, but if you'd like to pickup me up at STEVE's BAR in New Baltimore I would be more than happy to guide you in to Brown's!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what time everyone getting there, is there a dock shortage, what shallow areas do i avoid

sorry steve, too far, that would probably double the distance

·
Registered
487 Posts
Plenty of Dock space and there's low areas marked left and right of the entrance. Suffice to say don't get too far right or left coming into the mouth of the entrance.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Mrs. Sunbum & I just spoke to Keith, today's manager at Brown's. They are anxious to see us & will have tables ready! Ask for Keith when you come in & tell him you are with LSCN.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Big - I've got class 'til 10:00; heading out there afterwards.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I'm gonna try to get there. It depends on what time I can get out of work.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts