Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
me.....

owe wait i have to work.....
hmmm next week ladies can drink for free at my house.
they can sleep there too...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'd be in: thursdays are my night to howl!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its not JUST for ladies. Guys can come , too. But the ladies drink cheap! This is the perfect date spot!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
MMMM, girls night out, cheap beer to be had...
OK girls, here's your chance to buy me a drink!

OK, OK, I know too much pressure for you...well, then I'm gonna just have to sulk over in the corner...sniff, sniff and buy my own beer!!!

I'll be there!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
'Let's do the time warp again!!!'

It's just a jump to the left --- and a step to the right. Put your hands on your hips, bend you knees in tight. give a pelvic thrust....

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jul 14 2003, 06:42 PM)MMMM, girls night out, cheap beer to be had...
OK girls, here's your chance to buy me a drink!

OK, OK, I know too much pressure for you...well, then I'm gonna just have to sulk over in the corner...sniff, sniff and buy my own beer!!!

I'll be there!
NOT NOT NOT a girls night thing!
Its a good chance for you , damn yankee, to come & buy all the ladies a drink. Its cheap, makes you look like a shooter!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
your body starts sha a a a kin , let do the time warp again

I can't beleive the Dj had that one. That night was a blast.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jul 14 2003, 06:58 PM)Whatta ya MEAN, look like a shooter?!?!

I'm packin' and fully loaded!
All it takes is a dozen beers or so...

For you? or her?

Sorry, had to .

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Jul 14 2003, 06:02 PM)I'm in! (if I can find a ride out there.)
Julie:
I may be able to pick you up on my way home but I have a Board Meeting in Detroit (6 Mile and Gratiot yikes) until about 7:30pm...let me know if you need a ride and can wait until I get finished...then we will P A R T Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jul 14 2003, 06:43 PM)Come join Mrs. Sunbum in the TimeWarp!
I thought that was the Joker.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jul 14 2003, 06:46 PM)'Let's do the time warp again!!!'

It's just a jump to the left --- and a step to the right. Put your hands on your hips, bend you knees in tight. give a pelvic thrust....
My @$$ is shakin'............Luv music.........excpecially the @$$ $hakin' kind!!! Let's do the time warp, AGAIN! OMG, once in the bay would be a freakin' riot!

MrsSunBum is a hottie!! Look at how tiny she is and a big, huge, smile........She's showin' what life's all about!

No Thursday for me.......party on, people! Pics, too!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts