Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Jerry will get my Buck Tails also all hand tied by old 10 Thumb's himself after OutDoorRama

Classics are #8 blades in different styles and colors..$18.00 Super's are # 10 Magnum's in a few different colors. $20.00 and the new XL Super Brunner Runner with #12 Magnums $22.00

I think I will be coming out with a few EBook's soon. Look for them on my site.

Good Fishing All.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will also make any size you want in any color combo that you want.

Good Fishing Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No goin g to be big or expensive but good reading for the price. A donation so to speak.

I have the first one already into the thrird chapter. It is called Casting for Muskie. It is fun doing this and it doesn't cost me a ton except time.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are the three sizes od Bummers Bee.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Recieved a request from sarc. for a buck Tail. Do any of you remember me tying this color combo???

LSCN Pirate

Group: Members
Member No.: 715

Bob, I would like to get a Super Brunnerrunner with #10 gold blade, purple-black-white bucktail. I sometimes throw a Classic this color that I bought at a show you were at, and its my favorite for action; mostly pike and smaller muskies. I want to give the bigger size a try this year. If you could include one like this to your Anglers Point delivery, I would appreciate it; thats my "go to" baitshop. Thank You, - Jack Sarcona ( sarc )

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
3 new colors and return of 1 color this year. The Caroline C Niedowicz Memory model. Arleen's Magic. Bob Brunner'Sr's Hot Pink Baby. The Brunner Runner is now the Ten Thumbs Brunner Runner"s
The Hot Pink Baby is going to catch big Muskie this year. Red Hackle covered with hot pink deer hair for 2 layers with a purple deer hair head I can hardly wait to get one in the water.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still the same three outlets for my new named lures. They are now "The Ten Thumb Brunner Runner's" Will revise tha color listsoon. Bob

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Bob, It's Jacks son Jay. Been a long time. Hope all is well and hope to cast for those monsters with you again sometime. Maybe this spring when my dad gets back from florida we can go out. Take care.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats a date Jay. I miss fishing with your OLD MAN> LOL

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just recieved 40 #12s and 20 #10s Magnumn blades. I will now have 3 different colored blades on the #12s. Can hardly wait to toss one of these. Think Spring.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I finally remembered the Yellow Perch I used to tie. It is called Muskie Bob's Yellow Perch. It is being tied with #12 blades now but I will soon put togethaer #10s and #8s. It should be good. By the way Dave's Darter should be as good if not better than Bummer's Bee as the only change is Chartuese instead of Yellow Stripe. Every thing I tie will catch a Muskie on any given day. It is True so it is not bragging LOL? Good Fishing All. Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now we have to add "The Mini" to the list. It is a Cream - Dark Red - Yellow, Striped Beauty and I am willing to go on record to say it is going to take big fish period....

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I finally put together "The Ten Thumb's" There will be on sale at the BP and Compass Point..

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finally got around to doing "The Esox"

Don't forget I need photo's of BRs in Muskie Mouths. LOL

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You do that and I will toss the Crazy Eye..

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well with all the great Buck Tails out there it is hard to decide. Buy any you want but the Brunner Runner is the Rolls Royce of Buck Tails/ Right???

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I put a few new XL Super Brunner Runner's in Angler's Point today. Plus one new #10 bladed model. Meet a very nice Guy also that really cares about the lake. Of course talking to Cheri is always a pleasure. I named my oldest Daughter and her name was Cheri Lee Brunner

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
All sizes of Brunner Runner's can be ordered on my web site now. All color's are also posted there. Plus if you want to order by mail with Check or M.O. there is a print out form you can send to me.

Hint (TIP) Try the Yellow Perch. I also think the Mini is going to take big fish.(Right John?)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts