Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW, WHAT CAN I SAY ! THANKS !
Had an awesome party weekend again !
Thanks all for your hospitality! Btenn for letting take the pimp mobile home fri night !
Zman for the moot ride sat !
Jon, for one of the best rides of my life, (including my rides on my ex fiance! LOL !)

WOW ! what a weekend !
Pauligan, Thanks for scaring the sh*t out of me sat morning ! for the wakeup shrug, slap, yell ! haha !LOL !

·
Registered
954 Posts
Even though you weighted the z-man down on Saturday. I guess him just must put up with you because you know all the LSCN people.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Gary864 @ Aug 11 2003, 03:21 PM)Even though you weighted the z-man down on Saturday. I guess him just must put up with you because you know all the LSCN people.

You know, the boat did move easier once eddie jumped in the water!!!!
LOL

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ Aug 11 2003, 02:24 PM)QUOTE(Gary864 @ Aug 11 2003, 03:21 PM) Even though you weighted the z-man down on Saturday. I guess him just must put up with you because you know all the LSCN people.

You know, the boat did move easier once eddie jumped in the water!!!!
LOL

i seen that !
i am having slald, no dressing, and only water until saturday !

gary that was funny ! it did move easier after i got in the water ! thanks for pointing that out to me ! LOL !

·
Registered
954 Posts
my partner asked how well I new you after I made that remark. I told him you were just one of the guys I arrested in the past. I said I thought you were the pimp I took off gull island at Jobbie nooner one year. Later I told him the truth. Some people are just plain gullible.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

WAY FUNNY ! lol !

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 11 2003, 01:50 PM)WOW, WHAT CAN I SAY ! THANKS !
Thanks all for your hospitality! Btenn for letting take the pimp mobile home fri night !
Jon, for one of the best rides of my life, (including my rides on my ex fiance! LOL !)

WOW ! what a weekend !
Pauligan, Thanks for scaring the sh*t out of me sat morning ! for the wakeup shrug, slap, yell ! haha !LOL !

HEY...what about me ...for letting you park your car in my driveway all weekend

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(manana @ Aug 11 2003, 03:23 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 11 2003, 01:50 PM) WOW, WHAT CAN I SAY ! THANKS !

WOW ! what a weekend !

HEY...what about me ...for letting you park your car in my driveway all weekend

Owe thankyou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i picked it up around 10:30 pm i think it was, maybe 11pm
Manana & MananaII thanks ! for letting me commondere
your front driveway area from fri till sun night !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts