Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
What is your favorite bucktails and your favorite colors, and how about jerkbaits do alot of you casters use them is so what should I get I just started this year and I dont have alot to spend but I need a few good quality lures so help me out please.

I also was out at 530 before the storm but was off by eleven, I had 1 small one 28in on a black and silver bucktail in about 7.5 half feet of water I know there not in as shallow anymore but I really dont know were to go could you help me out with a general depth and area.

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
I would just go get a couple Mepps Tandem Giant Killers. they worked from june- november last year for me. firetiger or brown/yellow. and check 7-8' seems to be where the fish are

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
I like black bucktails with silver fluted Indiana blades. White bucktails with silver blades & some red mixed in has been getting the musky's attention when I've been out this year.

·
Registered
377 Posts
QUOTE(Zib @ Jun 25 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I like black bucktails with silver fluted Indiana blades. White bucktails with silver blades & some red mixed in has been getting the musky's attention when I've been out this year.

Yea these white and red vibrax have caught some fish, but for me has been silver and black tandem basspro bucktail. What do you guys think about burt baits or any other jerkbaits for our fine muskies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts