Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per my statement last week I said if state lost I would use U of M as an avitar for a month. Well they lost and until Dec 3rd this will be my avitar...................how humiliating, most non triumphant

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
And no red line through it or anything funny. <_<

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What the hell is that?

It should be more like this

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there its only there for a month besides now that they are not playing each other I like Mich. he heh he kinda takes the wind out of your sails huh snow

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
go green!

·
Registered
465 Posts
You know what they say, "It ain't easy being green!"

If you think about it, green is rarely good; Say one of your arms turns green, that ain't good!
If someone tells you you've got something green in your nose, that ain't good...........
See what I mean?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Nov 3 2003, 10:16 AM)money is green

If that's a good thing, then why is everyone always giving it away in exchange for things that they do want?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Nov 3 2003, 10:24 AM)If you dont like yours I will take it

No, because I use it for buying Maize and Blue things.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Maize.... come on its not a color its another name for corn sheeeesh. That would be like calling a red fire truck an apple fire truck

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(speedfreak @ Nov 3 2003, 08:51 AM)If you think about it, green is rarely good; Say one of your arms turns green, that ain't good!
So if your arm turns blue, it's COOL - right?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Nov 3 2003, 10:50 AM)QUOTE(speedfreak @ Nov 3 2003, 08:51 AM) If you think about it, green is rarely good; Say one of your arms turns green, that ain't good!
So if your arm turns blue, it's COOL - right?
Yeah, but not your balls.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts