Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 of the three times I've been to bumpers this summer; SEVERE drunkeness has occurred; anybody else have this syndrome?? Those who know me know that I typically keep pretty sober.... so, finding this amusing, personally.

Kristin was telling me/reminding me of things we'd done over the weekend there.... our whole party was cut off from drinking due to the behavior of mostly me!

so anyways, just wanted to publicly thank bumpers for being the new cool spot!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
yep ... thanks again to my new psuedo bumper bar owner parents for putting up with us and allowing us to start fresh all over the next time we show...

s'pose, darting toothpicks at bare bums through straws and shooting pineapples drenched in vodka at the bottles behind the bar, trying to knock them down like bowling pins.. really does constitute a cut off...

when do we get to do this again???...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I could remind you of a few other things.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I seemend to be pretty drunk there on saturday... or maybe I was pretty drunk before I got there...

Ahhhhh.... who cares. Still had a great time!!!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jun 22 2004, 08:35 AM)I was there once, a few weekends ago, however I don't remember it....

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have been there a couple of times with my friends and for some reason its always seems to get drunk out early!
Always have a good time
I'm liking the new hangout since Garwoods is no longer around. It's going to be a fun summer!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
All I can remember about Bumpers is the SMOKE!

I watched the barmaid light one up, put it in the ash tray...walk way and let it smoke away....come back 10 min. later......light another one, and walk away.....over and over.....

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Man, I need to find this place!!!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(lurker69 @ Jun 22 2004, 11:17 AM)Pauline you and canehdiangirl where a trip. I think you guys did pretty well with the juiced up fruit!

lmao... who are you and why didn't you introduce yourself? not only do you lurk on the board but in the bar too?????...

next time... you better say hi!......

1 - 20 of 30 Posts